Hola!

Hey I just started my very first grow, its a sort of expermint and its also 4 reals... just incase it really works out. I never have attempted this before so I really am going bonkers with all of the info that I am reading and viewing from all the different sites. None the less here are some of the specs from my grow.
I had a half ounce of really good reggies that I smoked last month. I found 2 seeds. I germinated them succefully, long story short I had a boo boo with one of the seeds. My vynil collection fell on one of them and squished it. I know bummer. but I kept it and it is growing but very small, almost a quarter of an inc tall with four mini leafs after the round ones.
My second plant is looking sweet! I hope its the female. I will add pics later but anyone can check out my cheesey vids on Youtube. pottheadd is my username and the vids are titled "growing in the cellar" I really would like to here from you all and hope I can get some knowledge for this is an important experiment and life experience for me. May Mother Earth be Kine to all.:bongrip:

oops sorry i f''d up by posting this... I just finished reading the guidlines so I will try to delete all of these vids.

++ Reps for reading the guidelines :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's ok to post 420 related videos as long as they are embedded. You did nothing wrong :peace:

sorry, do you mean the kitchen light? I don't know the watts or lumines but my little ones seem to reach up to it. I have it sitting on pegs cuzz I can't find an easier way to hang it. I posted some pics on the 420 photo gallery. I don't know if that will help.

Back
Top Bottom