Holy Smokes - Here we go

roxiedog13

I'm Canadian , a Male mature adult living on the East Coast currently .

I've experimented with pot a few times as a teen, didn't really have a positive experience as most of the time I became paranoid. Now as a mature adult I decided a few years back to try again when the opportunity presented itself, unfortunately the results pretty much the same just worst as the product was likely much stronger . I've tried reducing the amount but it seems I don't ease into the experience, it's either nothing or full on , I'm trying to get to that mellow relaxed stage.

Talking with a person more involved in the medical profession he suggest controlling the product to get something less potent, possibly in the THC range of 10-15 and CBD around 8 .

I don't drink at all, don't smoke and I've very active, never tried any other drug. I have no medical issues at all, well other than some anxiety from some horribly negative live events, the repercussions do and will resonate with me for the rest of my life . Those times when I feel negative, would be nice to have something that could make me relax and mellow. My natural high more often comes from intense aerobic physical activity but that does not always work either, nor is the timing convenient.

My idea is to grow a small amount for personal use only , that is it. If I could obtain the seeds to do this I would give this a honest try to see if the result are worth the effort . I already grow my own root crops so I don't think the learning curve will be overwhelming, just need to keep the experiment within safe reasonable boundaries.

Any suggestions for seeds to meet my goals or other recommendations would be appreciated . Once Ive figured out the correct product will move on to the next level of questions. I have no idea how much a plant will yield so that is the first thing I have to establish, my needs. I'm thinking once a week at most, probably less, just don't want to overshoot my requirements in the beginning.

So yea, Holy Smokes....here we go.

Newbie, Roxiedog

Any bag seeds should suffice for what ur looking for, most seed bank seeds have a more then average kick I find. 1-2 female plants should more then cover ur smoking habits but be warned growing pot is infectious lol once u start u probably won't wana stop an more then likely wana go bigger an better ;) this is just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any bag seeds should suffice for what ur looking for, most seed bank seeds have a more then average kick I find. 1-2 female plants should more then cover ur smoking habits but be warned growing pot is infectious lol once u start u probably won't wana stop an more then likely wana go bigger an better ;) this is just my opinion

Thanks for the reply. When you say average kick I assume you mean the THC in the 10-15 range. Why do you say female plants, never heard that before. Is this determined with the seed?

I'm a little nervous about the growing at home part but I suppose with a little caution I should be good. Personal and really low use only, don't want to end up with stripped pajamas at this point in my life .:yikes:

Thanks for the reply. When you say average kick I assume you mean the THC in the 10-15 range. Why do you say female plants, never heard that before. Is this determined with the seed?

I'm a little nervous about the growing at home part but I suppose with a little caution I should be good. Personal and really low use only, don't want to end up with stripped pajamas at this point in my life .:yikes:

So only the female cannabis plants produce THC or tetrahydrocannabinol . Which is the psychoactive chemical in marijuana that causes cerebral effects and euphoria. CBD or cannabidiol has more of a relaxing quality to it and can be taken to reduce the effects of THC as it blocks the receptors that bind with the THC. From my experience it is all about the mentality that you have when entering the high. I've only ever been ecstatic to smoke or ingest THC and the excitement I believe affects the high immensely. Keep an open mind, start with a few small hits and micro dose.

Break the stigma.

And I wouldn't worry about the law. Most people have awoken from the bull that is marijuana prohibition. Just don't sell to minors and you should be fine haha.

Break the stigma.

I can't say about the law as Iam sure it depends where u live an what their laws r concerning growing a few plants.
Regular seeds can produce male or female seeds, but u can buy feminized seeds (all female) an auto strains now as well ( again all female which automatically go to flower) u want female cause they produce the buds. Growing regular seeds just adds an extra step cause now u have to grow them an then sex them to remove the males so they won't pollinate the females an ruin ur crop. I personally like feminized seeds cause I clone an don't wana be buying seeds all the time. Can not clone autos :(

Back
Top Bottom