Honey Bud

ZedRules

:sasmokin: I read about this stuff and never thought I'd have a chance to try it, and then noticied it at the coop I go to, so I picked up a gram for $60(ouch!) as a congradulation gift to myself after having won the MMJ war w/ my wife and now can use freely at home :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: Anyway, I get 3 small very compact buds that have been dipped in honey oil and crumble up a little to vaporize and this stuff slammed me into the couch for 3 hours:trance: :trance: :trance: :adore: Awesome...very special treat!!! A small pinch of this gave me >12 full hits...a little really kicked up my usual bud.:laughtwo:

Nice. I've never had any honey oil. Sounds like it may be worth it for me to get some.

i got Humboldt Honey at a club SF once, pretty good nug if i remember right

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :smokin: Sorry guys...no pics because I have a lame digital camera that blurs badly at up close shots...stuffs half gone...so am I...:adore: probably buy again for special occasion:tommy: Anyway...I'm still celebrating:peace: :trance: :sasmokin: :15: 🤘

isnt honey oil the oil you get when you use the butain extraction method, i believe it is if so that stuff is easy to make..........seriously but I havent got the chance to make it with a good amount of bud I just made a test batch with sucker leaves. so it wasnt very high quility. but I think that is honey oil

Wow sounds great, please try to show us some pics or video, i am trying to imagine how good to see it? Yes friends please try to show pics..

Back
Top Bottom