Hoping to save my plant!

heidi161

Please help! I'm a first time grower and my plant is in the 6th week of the flowering stage has been doing great but it was pulled up this morning. Is there anything I can do to save my plant?

It was pulled completely out, I saw it within a couple minutes, no rooting gel and it was completely shredded of its roots just looked like a white stem. I would take a picture but I put it directly back in the soil hoping to save it.

This may be all you can do if the roots were really shredded. :sorry: Pack some soil on top and water her back in. If there is anyway you can getto the store and pick up some typre of rooting solution this would help alot.
My course of action would be get her watered in. Go spend $5-10 bucks on rooting solution, I think even walmart hs sometype of this. Read alot about cloning, clip some branches and try to clone off a few just to be try to sve something. Also try to dip the rooting solution onto the 'mother' and see if you can get her to re-root.
Im also a noob, so Ive never had to deal with this firsthand. Im speculating from the reading Ive done here. Ill give you a link on cloning so maybe you can salvage something from her. Also if the main plant starts todie and it is irrevocable, go ahead and cut off your buds and begin drying. They wont be potent as they could be, but should provide a buzz.
CLONING

HOW TO GROW MARIJUANA

First link is basics of cutting a clone. Second link is TONS of valuable information. like 20 articles on cloning alone, about half way down the page. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom