Save My Girl please anyone

suhtzaebali

So story is short my auto powerplant growed nice one day i wake up it got brown leaves and curled down very dry at the end i dont think its over water i always did same amounts with other plants too and pots are kinda same
it happened after i watered with no nutes at all got 3 plants other 2 are oki
im first time grower PLEASE HELP i be very very sad if it will die
sorry for my english
PICS i be so thankful for person who can help me.

help16.jpg

help27.jpg

i hope i can save it :( its also biggest one of 3

Re: HELP SAVE MY GIRL! please. :(

the leaf curl makes me want to say nitrogen toxicity. what are you feeding it, how often, whats your ph of water and soil? I am no expert, but it looks like bad nute burn. regardless, flush it with straight water, no nutes, use 2-3 time the pot size in water to get excess nutrients out, then go back to feeding in a few days.

Re: HELP SAVE MY GIRL! please. :(

the leaf curl makes me want to say nitrogen toxicity. what are you feeding it, how often, whats your ph of water and soil? I am no expert, but it looks like bad nute burn. regardless, flush it with straight water, no nutes, use 2-3 time the pot size in water to get excess nutrients out, then go back to feeding in a few days.

6.7 in dirt
6.5 water
idk i feeded some brown granules like 2 teaspoons of that per plant it says 15 15 15 mm N p2o2 and k2o
toomuch N? i still think i did not feed it tooomuch
someone give more advice pretty please :(

Re: PICTURES SAVE my GIRL!

those granules are lethal , hard to judge what you are giving the plants , can you not scrape of the top of the soil then flush, try get most of the m out of the soil , i do believe with the granules the more you water the more you feed . , im not 100 percent but i remember using them last year and cooked my plants also

those granules are lethal , hard to judge what you are giving the plants , can you not scrape of the top of the soil then flush, try get most of the m out of the soil , i do believe with the granules the more you water the more you feed . , im not 100 percent but i remember using them last year and cooked my plants also

did they survive? later?
or died fully :( :(
i mean these granules did not hurt my other plants sofar idc... mby 15 15 15 is tooo harsh i go shop tomarrow look for other fertilizer

they survived but i repotted them into fresh soil , we all make mistakes and that was one of mine also , better getting liquid , i use biobizz , seaweed , chicken manure, coffee , all sorts
I hope you get your plants sorted asap

I could be wrong as im new , but hope you get the right advice soon

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Never use time release nutrients. Only organics that mix into the soil (such as work castings, peat, bat guano, etc...) And/or use a 2 part or 3 part synthetic or organic nutrient system. It's difficult to tell how long you have nutes in the soil with the time release type. It works great for outside lawns, and plants, but Cannabis is different.

Paddy is correct, when you water, it releases nutes. More water = more nutes and you end up with nute burn real fast.

Are these granules mixed into the soil, or just on top? If on top, remove them all and the top 2.5cm of soil if possible, and a flush would probably be the best option.

If the granules are mixed in, I'd say the best thing is let the plant grow normal, and water LIGHTLY from now on.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Never use time release nutrients. Only organics that mix into the soil (such as work castings, peat, bat guano, etc...) And/or use a 2 part or 3 part synthetic or organic nutrient system. It's difficult to tell how long you have nutes in the soil with the time release type. It works great for outside lawns, and plants, but Cannabis is different.

Paddy is correct, when you water, it releases nutes. More water = more nutes and you end up with nute burn real fast.

Are these granules mixed into the soil, or just on top? If on top, remove them all and the top 2.5cm of soil if possible, and a flush would probably be the best option.

If the granules are mixed in, I'd say the best thing is let the plant grow normal, and water LIGHTLY from now on.

granules i did put in water and shaked few min they broke down kinda and then i did pore that granule water on plants
i have looked for organic stuff in my city but never saw peat bat thing or anything like this ?
is there some stuff with what to fertilize in home too? i heard coffe works?mineral waters from shop for magnesium iron and stuff? can get chicken poo granules too but indoors not so good idea i think? and also thankyou for answer ! i hope my baby survives i try search what good i can feed it if it will recover... (i did flushing already prbli if it recover first feeding shall be after week or more?)

Re: Pictures Save My Girl!

Oh my god man, never do that. Those nutrient granules are meant to be released over a long period of time, by dissolving them in water first you just fed like weeks or months of nutrients in 1 day.

Shopping online will be the best option if your local stores don't have anything available.

There's really nothing I would use in a normal household to rely on to feed nutrients to Cannabis.

Coffee will lower your PH, I wouldn't use it unless your PH is high.
Unsure about mineral water.
Chicken manure is GREAT fertilizer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it works better when composted a little first, then mixed into the soil before planting.

Right now, since knowing you dissolved the nutrient granules, I would flush the pot with at least 10x the volume. If you have a 5 liter pot, I would run 50 liters of water through it. You need to get all those nutrients out of the soil in my opinion.

Definitely looks a little down in the dumps, definitely over feeding in my opinion. Ive never messed with time release nuits but I would suggest giving her a good flush. Try and flush most of it out. Hope im of help.

Re: Pictures Save My Girl!

Oh my god man, never do that. Those nutrient granules are meant to be released over a long period of time, by dissolving them in water first you just fed like weeks or months of nutrients in 1 day.

Shopping online will be the best option if your local stores don't have anything available.

There's really nothing I would use in a normal household to rely on to feed nutrients to Cannabis.

Coffee will lower your PH, I wouldn't use it unless your PH is high.
Unsure about mineral water.
Chicken manure is GREAT fertilizer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it works better when composted a little first, then mixed into the soil before planting.

Right now, since knowing you dissolved the nutrient granules, I would flush the pot with at least 10x the volume. If you have a 5 liter pot, I would run 50 liters of water through it. You need to get all those nutrients out of the soil in my opinion.
thankyou for info now i know how granules work i thinked i need put em in water and then on plants :(
i will do my flushing and hope baby will survive.. also i took all dirt from top and put new one there
thankyou alot for answering!

Back
Top Bottom