How bad will the yields be with these lil girlies

User43

So time has been flying lately and I think I should have been giving more nutes for a while now. They got planted into their final pot from seed and popped out on Nov. 6, these pictures are from today.

Ive only been giving them Fox Farm Big Bloom for maybe 3 weeks and only started adding Grow Big last week. They were in a 2x2 tent but just moved them to a 4x4 since i have 3 more seeds sprouted that need to go into the dirt tonight.

Im just happy they are surviving me to be honesy, but would appreciate some advice on what they need moving forward.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Are those autos? They have some great color. I ran Fox Farm for a bit before I went organic. They do well for a grower.
Sorry, im so rusty at this i have definitely forgetten more than i remember.

but yes; they are all autos. different strains but all autos on 18/6

They are already starting to flower. There isn't much you can do about it. Once they start there is no reversing like with a photo.

People worry about doing transplants and myself included have only had moderate success with autos. Only one of mine ever did anything. Couple never sprouted and one didn't do much probably due to transplanting. They are finicky birds.

The one that didn't do much I did some breeding with. That's another topic.

They are already starting to flower. There isn't much you can do about it. Once they start there is no reversing like with a photo.

People worry about doing transplants and myself included have only had moderate success with autos. Only one of mine ever did anything. Couple never sprouted and one didn't do much probably due to transplanting. They are finicky birds.

The one that didn't do much I did some breeding with. That's another topic.
Which week should I consider myself at nutrient wise??

I thought it looked like they were flowering but theyre so smalllllll lol. I put the light about 30 inches above now, does that need to be adjusted?

FF.jpg

Which week should I consider myself at nutrient wise??
I do not grow auto-flowers (yet) but I did have one show up after planting some 'bagweed' strain seeds. So, I will take a stab at your question.

Like @Pat Puffer says they look like they are about the 2nd week of flower. Probably early in the 2nd week as of the other day when you posted. Plus you said they sprouted Nov 6th and that puts them at 6 weeks. Looking at the Fox Farm chart the 6th week of growth is the 2nd week of flowering so go for it.

The plants are small for being 6 weeks old but it seems common for auto-flowers. With some practice and experience it might be possible to get plants that are 3 times larger in the same amount of time.

You might get just enough for one nice d00b
Or maybe enough for two;).

I put the light about 30 inches above now, does that need to be adjusted?
Probably, but first we would have to know what type of light and what it is rated at before any of us can make a WAG on the best distance above the plants.

The plant should do some stretching in flower so jump on the fertilizing but try not to go overboard. Too much is a lot worse than not enough. And, to make @013 a bit jealous I already have that particular t-shirt, maybe two of them.

I do not grow auto-flowers (yet) but I did have one show up after planting some 'bagweed' strain seeds. So, I will take a stab at your question.

Like @Pat Puffer says they look like they are about the 2nd week of flower. Probably early in the 2nd week as of the other day when you posted. Plus you said they sprouted Nov 6th and that puts them at 6 weeks. Looking at the Fox Farm chart the 6th week of growth is the 2nd week of flowering so go for it.

The plants are small for being 6 weeks old but it seems common for auto-flowers. With some practice and experience it might be possible to get plants that are 3 times larger in the same amount of time.

Or maybe enough for two;).

Probably, but first we would have to know what type of light and what it is rated at before any of us can make a WAG on the best distance above the plants.

The plant should do some stretching in flower so jump on the fertilizing but try not to go overboard. Too much is a lot worse than not enough. And, to make @013 a bit jealous I already have that particular t-shirt, maybe two of them.
I just noticed your detailed response, thank you very much.

The light is Mars hydro ts 3000 and it's in a 4x4 tent.

I've continued the big bloom and grow big and added tigerbloom. The plants are doing OK, I went heavy on grow big I think, they seem to have gotten too much nitrogen.

I noticed this today; my grow glasses are tinted green so it could have been there a while i just happened to notice ur in my peripheral vision. Only 15 minutes of research but I guess moss isn't bad for my girls???

20221220_155939.jpg

20221220_155933.jpg

I've continued the big bloom and grow big and added tigerbloom. The plants are doing OK, I went heavy on grow big I think, they seem to have gotten too much nitrogen.
If you are sticking to the schedule and using the amounts that Fox Farms is recommending then it should not be a problem.

As for the light you are using, now the others might be able to relate to it and to the issues you are concerned about.

Back
Top Bottom