How can i pass my drug test?

bustin juice

I need clean piss....so i can get a job, whats the best way to pass, without having to by a drink or pills or anything like that. can anyone help me out?:peace:

My own personal system I learned from a Texas Con. It works, I have been using it for over 20 yrs. and have never failed when it was on the line.

I use a box of Sure Gel. It is the canning and jelly making powder bought in the supermarket baking aisle.

I mix the entire packet of the gel in a large 16 oz glass of cool water, not cold, it won't desolve well. And after complete stirring, don't stir too much or it will thicken, I drink the entire glass in one drink. I follow that in 5 minutes with 2 additional glasses of 8 oz each.

Upon the first glass, you will feel a bit of discomfort as the gel hits your stomach, it will pass momentarily.

If you have been drinking water before hand, it works extremely well, but will work if performed about 2 hours before the test. If you test is given without supervision, never give the very first of the urine stream, and don't give the last. Attempt to pinch off after flow has begun, give your sample, then continue the void. First and last can contain traces.

I have had this work for me many times over the years and have not had a failure yet.

Being a complete lay person and not knowing the science of it I can tell you it is not harmful to you. The sure gel interacts with your liver and kidneys to provide a binder of sorts for the thc. It's still there, it just doesn't pass into the urine. It will not help hair or blood tests.

You don't really know when you pass it and I don't know if it is passed in urine or stool. i just know that it has worked for me each time and my son has used it in his preemployment tests here in Hawaii, and a time or two, he had used the night before.

Stat Flush (pills) has worked for me. I've passed two pre-employment tests thanks to the pills. I also know two personal friends that passed with Stat Flush as well. Just read the instructions beforehand How to Use STAT! Products

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom