How can I remove bug

evergren420

I have been growing indoor Marijuana for couple of years and every year I got satisfactory crops. But this time a problem has appeared that I noticed some bugs in my garden and they are damaging plants. In this circumstance what can done, any suggestion?

I have been growing indoor Marijuana for couple of years and every year I got satisfactory crops. But this time a problem has appeared that I noticed some bugs in my garden and they are damaging plants. In this circumstance what can done, any suggestion?

There are a lot of bugs that can f--- up your grow. My guess is that you have spider mites.

I've found that when I keep my grow room clean and use high quality nutrients like Advanced Nutrients, I don't have as many issues (if any) with bugs.

Here's what you can do about spider mites.

If you can avoid getting bugs in the first place you will- be- much- better- off.-- Once- your plants become- infested- you- will
probably be fighting bugs for the rest of your plants' lives.-- To- avoid bugs be sure to use sterilized soil and containers and don't- bring- other plants from outside into your growing room.-- If- you- have bets,- ensure that they stay out of your growing room,- since- they- can- bring- in pests on- their- fur.--

Examine- your- plants- regularly- for- signs of insects,- spots,- holes- in- the- leaves,- browning of the tips of the leaves,- and droopy branches.-- If you- find- that- somehow in spite of all your precautions- you- have- a- plant- room full of bugs,- you'll have to spray your- plants- with- some kind of insecticide.-- You'll want to use something that will- kill the bugs and not you.- Spider mites are probably the bug that- will- do- the most damage to the cannabis- plants.--

One- of- the- reasons is that they are almost microscopic and very hard to spot.-- They- are- called- spider- mites because- they- leave- a- web-like- substance- clinging to the leaves.-- They also cause- tiny- little- spots- to appear on the leaves.--

Probably the first thing- you'll- notice, however, is that your plants look sick and depressed.- The- mites suck enzymes from the leaves and as a result the leaves lose- some- of their green color and glossiness.-- Sometimes the- leaves- look like they have some kid of fungus on them.- The eggs are very- tiny black dots.-- You might be wise to get a magnifying glass- so- that- you can really scrutinize your plants closely.--

Be sure- to- examine the underside of the leaves too.-- The mites will often be- found clinging to the underside as well as the top of the- leaves.-- The sooner you start fighting the bugs,- the easier it will be- to- get rid of them.-- For killing spider mites on cannabis,- one- of- the best insecticides if "Fruit and Berry" spray made by- llers.

Ortho- also- produces several insecticides that will- kill- mites.--

The ingredients to look for are Kelthane and Malatheon.-- Both- of- these poisons are lethal to humans and pets as well as- bugs,- but- they- both detoxify in about ten days so you can safely smoke- the- grass ten days after spraying.- Fruit and Berry will only kill the- adult mite,- however, and you'll have to spray every four days for- about- two- weeks to be sure that you have killed all- the- adults- before they have had a chance to lay eggs.--

Keep a close watch on- your- plants- because it only takes one egg laying- adult- to- re- infest- your- plants and chances are that one or two- will- escape- your- barrage- of insecticides.-- If you see- little- bugs- flying- around your plants, they are probably white flies.- The adults are- immune to almost all the commercial insecticides except Fruit- and- Berry- which will not kill the eggs or larva.-- It is- the- larval- stage- of this insect that does the most damage.-- They- suck- out- enzymes too,- and kill your plants if they go unchecked.- You will- have- to- get on a spraying program just as was explained- in- the- spider mite section.
----
An- organic method of bug control is using- soap- suds.-- Put- Ivory- flakes in some lukewarm water and work up the suds- into- a- lather.--- Then- put- the- suds- over- the- plant.--- The- obvious- disadvantage- is it you don't rinse the soap off the plant- you'll- taste the soap when you smoke the leaves.-

Back
Top Bottom