How do these flowers look to you?

Any general ideas about how much longer until I can think about harvesting? I know I'm anxious and excited, it's my first attempt at growing cannabis. I'd say I done good considering I found 2 seeds from an 8th from the club and both became female OG kush beasts!:420:
photo_10_14.JPG
photo_8_17.JPG
photo_9_16.JPG

That looks nice and healthy. I think the OGK is around 8 weeks from the beginning of flower. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I like to wait until about 15% amber crystals show up on the buds.

Thanks MadMike, indeed, I was thinking it would need probably another 3-5 weeks. So the 8 week flowering time makes pretty good sense. :allgood:

You're welcome, Lee. I had an Afghan x Black Domina that was ready in mid September of last year. This is the first year I've grown an OGK. It is flowering now too. I wish I'd have known it grew so fast otherwise I'd have put it in the ground like some of my others. My others are getting quite large and I'm concerned about the smell once they start flowering. I have night blooming Jasmine which puts off a strong scent at night but not during the day.

Anybody who will see this thread:

here are a couple of pics of my first grow and harvest. Outdoor ocean is tough, but produces good stuff. I battled mold and budworms and still came out with almost two ounces. Not bad for 1 plant, and being a first time grow.

photo_8_20.JPG
photo_9_19.JPG

BTW OG Kush has a lower yield...

That looks tasty, Lee. Enjoy it and let me know how it makes you feel. I'm patiently waiting for mine.

That looks tasty, Lee. Enjoy it and let me know how it makes you feel. I'm patiently waiting for mine.

It makes me feel uppity at first and then becomes a heavy headie sleepy high. Vaporizes readily, and has some very strong vapors. It taste like a lemony, fruity, skunky flavor. Hits hard in the vape. Other than hand picking out budworms and mold, I'm disappointed they took residency in my plant, but grateful I could still salvage a good medication.

Thanks Mike, and Best of Luck with The Harvest, I'll be waiting for the update buddy!

~RL

Back
Top Bottom