how do you break up your bud

Its just easier to show you
DSC00097.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00095.JPG

^where'd ya get that one urded? what brand? cuz it looks pretty good.

i grind my bud no matter how i am smoking! it just burns better that way no matter what.

also for anyone wanting a nice grinder with a kif catcher but dont want to shell out $90 here is one of the most heavy duty grinders i know https://www.mendomulcher.us/

When I have the time, I'm meticulous about breaking up my weed so I do it with my fingers over some blank sheets of printing paper.

urdedpal said:
Its just easier to show you
DSC00097.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00095.JPG

heh, I knew what you meant by grinder, but why break up buds unless rolling? I really like your ashtray man.:allgood:

old_smokey9483 said:
heh, I knew what you meant by grinder, but why break up buds unless rolling? I really like your ashtray man.:allgood:

because it just burns better no matter how youre smoking it

That coffee grinder works GREAT. All the kief sticks to the edges and you can easily rub it off the edges on top of your stash for some extra lovin.

Well, it's all on preference. I like to get have my bowl packed with small nugs, once you get it goin it rolls pretty deep.

depends on what type of weed i have if its regs... i tend to break it down with my fingers.. if its dank then its in the grinder.. if i get the good stuff then i just pull the buds apart..... my desk and laptop have lots of bits and pieces. when i get low i just scrape the desk lol....

Back
Top Bottom