How does my plant look - 1st time grower - Please give feedback

denverbroncos

first time newb from Colorado - tired of dispensary prices!

growing this one play solo - its a kush - please give me some feedback on it, have some yellow leaves on bottom in last week but think it is N related since i cut most N (thru GROW nute) when cut when flipped to 12/12lights ... added some yday now hoping she comes back

any feedback is appreciated:Namaste:
20150914_130539.jpg
20150914_125831.jpg
20150914_125809.jpg

Like mads said, it's normal for plants to use a decent amount of Nitrogen for the first 2-3 weeks of flowering, then taper off. What you have was just a tad bit deficient, and nothing to worry about. Note that the leaves will never get better, as they've already had some of the nutrients removed.

Also, I like to leave the leaves on the plant as long as I can. If they aren't in the way of anything, they can only be used for the rest of the nutrients in them. They'll be the first ones to go, instead of the next set, so they can still be used as an indicator of health. Plus you can watch the leaves shrink, then the leave's stem. It all has nutrients in it!

Anyway, you have a nice looking plant! Keep an eye on it like you have been, and she'll reward you!

Back
Top Bottom