How does this sound?

Yummytrees

Hello all!:welcome: Iv recently just got cloning down. Pretty excited to start cloning my babies and not having to buy seeds anymore. Besides that, im trying to plan my next grow. Starting my first true perpetual grow. Please feel free to give any input on how i can make this next one the best it can.

1. Start by cloning 3 weeks before the mothers flower. Clones start in root riot cubs in propogator in 2x2' under 2bulb t5.

2. From root riot (clones) to solo cups to establish root growth. (1 week from mothers flowering/2weeks of clones) switch from 2bulb to 4bulb t5.

3. Transfer from solo cups to 2 gal white square pots. (Day 1 veg/week 4 clone) from 2x2' to 4x2' with 6bulb t5

4. Take clones from clones. (Week 5 veg)

5. Transfer 2gal pots to 3 gal and put im 4x4' under 800 watt hid (two 400 watts) by this point they should be 1.6ft-2ft tall. They will be topped/fim at 1.6ft or 2 ft tall if they reach it before week 7. Will also lst if topped or fimmed. (Week 7veg)

6. Finishin veg. Start flowering. Tie down more if needed. (Week 8 veg)

7. Finish plant in flower. Harvest 2-3 oz per plant.

Does this seem possible? I am growing in coco/perlite mix. 75/25. Using pure blend nutrients and cal mag. Will be growing indica dom strains. Rainbow jones and liberty haze. Ph 5.8. Temps and vents are fine. An input appricated! :Namaste:
Here is one of my moms in flowering now. Rainbow jones. Almost 2 month veg
image7390.jpg
image7391.jpg

My first clones. I started a few in pure coco in solo cups and sum in root riot. Some with and without clonex
image7726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom