Coco coir yield?

So my little clones are not doing so well:/
Ima keep at em though. I misted them and the room for a humidity boost. I also took 8 more clones and put them in root riot cubes in a tray and humidity dome. I filled the tray with a bit of water and closed the vents. I will take the dome off at least once a day for 5-10 min for air exchange. I also dipped 4/8 cuttings in Clonex. Each root riot cube hole was made larger and deeper to help the stem in. Pics soon. Has anyone used root riots before?

image7254.jpg
image7255.jpg

I have always used large paper clips, bend them just right and slide them into the holes on the air pots. Works great.
You might also want to look up mineralized soil using 6-5-3 parts. I was growing in coco only then started highly mineralized coco and the rest is history.
Welcome!

Put rainbow under 12/12 under 800watt
Hids(two 400s)

She is 15" tall 23"wide and has lots new tops. She takes about 2 months to be around ripe.

Also clones are still standing. Opened up the vents slightly today. Once the water evaporates in the tray i wont put anymore
In unless to water the cubes.

Check it out
image7391.jpg
image7390.jpg

I topped rainbow at around 10" tall. I left almost no growth. After about a week or 2 i saw a little stem starting
To grow from the cut. Seems like its a Fim instead of a top lol. :yummy:
image7392.jpg

:Namaste:

I have always used large paper clips, bend them just right and slide them into the holes on the air pots. Works great.
You might also want to look up mineralized soil using 6-5-3 parts. I was growing in coco only then started highly mineralized coco and the rest is history.
Welcome!
Are you talking about mixing soil with coco?

Back
Top Bottom