How good is indica?

J WEEZY

im growing some indica right now that i got from a friend who had the seeds from the 70's lol but i hear its some bomb ass shit. anyone know what grade this is gonna be?

It depends on ALOT of variables. Genetics, seed storage (you said it was from the 70's so it hopefully was taken care of), quality of grow equipment, experience growing..... So many things influence the plant no one can just say "Yeah its gunna be dankkkk!" but if the genes are good and you know what you are doing then yes it certainly can be grade A Cannabis. Good luck and are you thinking of starting a grow journal on the site?

Oh and i dunno if you know but indica plants grow shorter and tighter nugs generally and give you a deep body high not unlike the "couch lock" high. Blood shot eyes usually follow.

I agree, Dr.215.

I doubt very seriously anyone has viable MJ seeds from the 70s. In perfect storage conditions, they may keep 5 years. From what I've read, 10-12yrs if sealed and frozen.

I guess they could have a really, really old mother.. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

I mean dont get me wrong, they could always grow if stored in the IDEAL conditions like freezing but you just never know, they could be some killer seeds! Have they sprouted and started to grow?

I agree, Dr.215.

I doubt very seriously anyone has viable MJ seeds from the 70s. In perfect storage conditions, they may keep 5 years. From what I've read, 10-12yrs if sealed and frozen.

I guess they could have a really, really old mother.. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Harry - the seeds I am using in my indica hybrid grow are also from the 70s, not sure if he meant literally or the gene base - I am sure he meant the latter - The stuff is unlike anything I have grown before...

when i say there from the 70's i literally mean these seeds are off some tree from the 70's. i helped my neighbor clean out his basement and they were stored in a bottle he had forgot about. theyve started growing though and shit it is making my room wreak sour. unfortunatley i got 5 male plants and only 2 female but im happy

when i say there from the 70's i literally mean these seeds are off some tree from the 70's. i helped my neighbor clean out his basement and they were stored in a bottle he had forgot about. theyve started growing though and shit it is making my room wreak sour. unfortunatley i got 5 male plants and only 2 female but im happy

Tight WEEZY :smokin: - I would love to check out a picture of them if it is possible - I need to ask the dude I got mine from what exactly he meant about mine being from the 70s - the genes or the actual seed. Peace :peace:

i see it in your signiture.
im trying to germ an OG kush and a Purple Kush at the moment... no signs of growth yet.

Good luck man!

J Weezy, I would love to know how seeds from the '70s were stored and recently germinated. To me this is the most important theme of this journal. What was your process for germination - how did that go?

yeah 70's seeds germing is pretty interesting. can we see them yet?

my purple kush opened and was ready for soil so I fixed it. gunna use orgainc fertilizer.

not possible the only digital camera is on vacation. its just a can of soil to look at anyway. maybe i should start a grow journal of my own.

Hello I'm new to the forum. Am growing in a phototron and have nutrient burn just starting. Need advice on how to flush the plants as it is self-contained, no drainage.
They are on 12-12 week 4. Any help? Thanks

Hello I'm new to the forum. Am growing in a phototron and have nutrient burn just starting. Need advice on how to flush the plants as it is self-contained, no drainage.
They are on 12-12 week 4. Any help? Thanks

Hi there: I just saw your post. Take a look at this thread below until the grow team gets to look at your plant's picture.

Is this nute burn?

i just used the old school paper towel method until the the root was plantable then transfered them to the lucky planter which hasnt failed me yet. the female that i planted a month before the other is around 30" right now. the other is just coming out. ill have some pics up in a minute i gotta find myself my camera first.

^^ Why not just start a journal in the Grow Forum. Then we could all help and watch your grow...

im growing some indica right now that i got from a friend who had the seeds from the 70's lol but i hear its some bomb ass shit. anyone know what grade this is gonna be?

If you want some good Indica, try growing Northern Lights. It's an indoor strain, and the smoke is amazing.

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom