ok guys here is what i have at my disposal

1x homebox xl grow tent

1x 600w hps bulb, ballast hood etc

1x 600w mh bulb, ballast hood etc

1x bag canna pro plus soil 50L

1x bag canna pro plus coco 50L

6x 15L pots

1x tray 1.2mx1.2mx10cm

6x cheesydew seeds (frisian dew x cheese)

1x plant magic soil grow hardwater, 1x plant magic soil bloom hardwater, 1x plant magic boost 1x canna rhizitonic

1x Meridian Black Strap Molasses

1x extractor (forget the size but its perfect for my space) 1xcarbon filter

2x oscillating fans

BASIC INFO
Temps will be around 80 to 85c lights on 65 to 70c lights off the frisain dew in the genes love the heat humidity will be 50 to 55% all through grow intill last week of flower where it will be dropped to 30%.
PH will be 5.5 when feeding into the coco and 6.2 into the soil

VEG TIME ok so going to veg using the mh bulb 18/6 lights on/off in the soil for 2 weeks top feeding into the soil water only, i then cut the bottom off the pots fill the tray with the coco, sit the pots on top of the coco, veg for another 2 and a half weeks during this time feed from mainly the bottom (into the coco) using the plant magic soil grow and the canna rhizo, i jus top feed the soil when the top few inches are dry, I copied this method off a old friend because of the massive root growth when the roots hit the coco(when my friend pulled his plants up after harvest the roots looked like thick bright hairy rope), when top feeding in the soil he uses full strentgh nutes and when bottom feeding into the coco he uses the nutes at around 3/4 in veg and same in flower
MY TWEAKS ON FREINDS METHODPlants were topped once at week 3, all lower bud sites were trimmed off during veg and start of flower, lower side branches that took up another plants space were trimmed off also (space was an issue) canopy was kept even through the use of training and bending
I also used the twisting of stems technique that supposedly increases uptake of nutrients.
FLOWER TIME
Ok so when it is time to flowering going to use the 600w hps the plants take around 9 to 10 weeks to flower fully 12/12 hours lights on/off
will be using the Plant magic Bloom at half strength the PM boost at half strength the rhizo at full strength mollasses at 5ml per 2 litre for the the 1st 2 weeks of flower, after this i hit them at full strentgh and 8ml mollasses per 2 liters of water for rest of flower

the strain is in its 20th or 30th generation my old friend crossed a cheese female with a frisian dew male many moons ago and has been playing with the strain ever since.
its such a beautiful plant some of them go pinkish purple with a lovely citrus cheese taste others are dark dark green with a sweet cider apple taste.

Result

Cut at the base of the plant and hung whole for 7 days, then trimmed up some more and cut into smaller branches and hung for another 7 days placed into brown paper bags for 12 hours then placed in glass airtight jars.

16 oz 20 grams dry of pure cola's no scwag dry all hypothetical herb of course a construct of my mind Cheesydew is a winner, superb tasting, super heavy stone great for bed time i would recommend to all who can do some breeding of there own, cheese x frisian dew give it a try you wont be disappointed, i had purple buds, sour buds, cheese flavour buds, cheese sour citrus buds, it was a delight to smoke, everyone agrees it was really strong stuff

that is my hypothetical growing adventure over for the year,

moving to spain in 4 months, there goverment is much more lenient to this magic plant

should be setup and running again within 12 months, outdoors maybe this time as the climate is more suitable

see you next year happy growing

p.s this grow is finished and yes i got 16oz (1 pound) and 20 grams no popcorn bud all premium topshelf stuff

Back
Top Bottom