How is my first grow going?

TryingToDo

Hi. Its the day 10 for my Purple Haze Auto. I feel like its small for its age but trying to be patient as its in final pot and it maybe focusing on its root but i am about to lose my patient
Its in hummus, peat, clay, perlit mix( at least package indicates it.)
Today I gave it a little amount water cuz i felt like it needed water because its leaves looked like moved lighter with vantilator hitting its wind. Last water was 5 days ago and it was about 7-10 ml. Soil ph is around 5.8-6.5 but my water is at 7.5 i use bottled water. It was under 100w cfl but I felt like it had low temp with cfl (around 20-23 c ) today I switched to 450W MH.
So what do you think?

Looking healthy. You're absolutely right, the roots are growing more than the aerial part of the plant at this age. Continue with the patience, growth will become more apparent before long!
Thanks for reply. Its really hard for me to keep my patience as I haven't smoked for 3 months. Its my only option. But i will do it even if it gives me 1 gr :)

Thanks for reply. Its really hard for me to keep my patience as I haven't smoked for 3 months. Its my only option. But i will do it even if it gives me 1 gr :)

I remember reading an experienced auto grower's comment that autos spend the first couple of weeks getting their "feet" under them before they take off. You seem to be on course, on glide path. Here's a few time stamped pics of creme de la chem autos. I was worried as hell and impatient as well a week ago, but now, no worries. This will be you in 10-14 days.
DSCN1698.JPG
DSCN1839.JPG
DSCN1855.JPG
DSCN1880.JPG

Hey man, im growing Northern Light Autos. And I made the silly mistake of underwatering them. But its hard to be patient lol mine was stunted for a few days but now shes taking off like crazy. They definitely love to develop their root system first

Hey man, im growing Northern Light Autos. And I made the silly mistake of underwatering them. But its hard to be patient lol mine was stunted for a few days but now shes taking off like crazy. They definitely love to develop their root system first
I have been giving it water in very limited amounts. I use vantilator and when it needs water i see its leaves are flying with the power of wind. When i give water its like a concrete wall Mine has just started taking off like yours.

Its from yesterday its even bigger than this now.

My first Grow also , now I'm in week 6 and preflowering .
I was also like you worried but about this and that let me tell you I learned from the great people here.
And suddenly the babies grew up and are all over.
They start small then you wake up one day and Bam !
Just like your own children.
You'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom