How long do i

adirondackchron

how long do i dry out my buds for im woundering so i dont fuck them up ya know

truesmoker said:
2 weeks should do the trick with a fan blowing.

what if you dont have a fan!

hmmmm use a paper bag......................when your ready to dry the big thing is to make sure you have the drying going on in a dark dry area no light..........exsessive light exposure will mess detract from the over all quality.with the paper bag toss enough bud in it to cover the bottom of the bag fold the top over once don't do it to tight as the stale air and moisture needs to escape.....with out a fan the drying will take a bit longer but the over all time for drying will vary.the thing to keep in mind is that fresh undryed bud is about 80-90 percent water.you can cut down on dry time with one of several products on the market that will remove most of the moisture from a plant before you actually pull it from the planter to hang.otherwise start with the paper bag and experimint the one thing to oviod is the temptation to shove some bud in the oven.don't do that it will make you disappointed and the bud will be very unimpressive.you're bud's need some time after the are harvested to develop potency and flavor as well as allowing the chlorphyl to break down.good luck

1shyof10

Back
Top Bottom