How tall before you flip

Hi i was woundering how tall should i grow cuttings before i flip them there 4weeks into growth and about 30cm tall is this tall enough? Dont want them be too big nor do i want them be small
Thanks
You have to figure they will get 35% bigger once you flip to 12/12. You will want your light to have 12" - 18" clearance above the canopy. So once your plant is about 2/3rds the size you want it in the end, flip to 12/12. It will take about 10 days to see pistils & then it will stretch for about 2 weeks so be ready to tie branches back (LST).

Hi i was woundering how tall should i grow cuttings before i flip them there 4weeks into growth and about 30cm tall is this tall enough? Dont want them be too big nor do i want them be small
Thanks

What he said ^^

&
Welcome to :420: :ciao:

A slight balance between short growing strains & the tall ones !

Never treat them all the same :green_heart:

Some growth characteristic need to be observed between indica 'n' sativa to the hybrid you might be growing.

Well. I would not at all agree with the 33% formula. Not at all

Perhaps my stubby blueberry strain

A lot if not most plants will near double in height after being put to flower

Several of my strains do. Perhaps sativas a bit more

One can always lower a light but one cant always shorten a plant

Cheers friend

Well. I would not at all agree with the 33% formula. Not at all

Perhaps my stubby blueberry strain

A lot if not most plants will near double in height after being put to flower

Several of my strains do. Perhaps sativas a bit more

One can always lower a light but one cant always shorten a plant

Cheers friend
I say 35% because with LST you should be able to keep it to that height. However, I don't grow Sativa's which do grow much taller. I don't grow Auto's any more either & those I had trouble with height control. But with my Indica Photo's 35% has been the norm for me. I'm sure the type of lighting also factors in there too.

Another question that has many more than one correct answer clones can beflowered as soon as they root and still grow 2 feet long one nice cola the longer you veg a clone may increase yield to a point but then your now growing branches where you could have all colas. That being said I have done clones every way you can think of and I came to the idea that they should be flipped soon after rooting kept as close to the light as possible and will yield the same as a plant that stretches for a week or two more with branching but less even space under the light. I prefer Sea of Green a lot of clones in a small space flowered as soon as they root with nice even light across the canopy.

Back
Top Bottom