Ok I have a few questions!! on fly,milldew,hydrostone.

Ruhaa

Flys

I was wondering if this fly is bad in my room. There a bunch and in my bud room there sticking to the plant and dieing.
mildew_1_.JPG

MILDEW

I do beleave that this powdery mildew. Am i right? If so how do I get rid of it and how to prevent it? And is there any home soulution?
mildew_3_.JPG

mildew_3_.JPG

Hydrostone

Just woundering if there a way to clean and stariliz them? And is there any home soulution like vingager or H2O2?

hydrystone_2_.JPG

Any help would be nice or advice.

Okay so get some safer soap and spray your plants or some ladybugs. cut away the mildew before it ruins your crop. most likely cause is high humidity so get more ventilation going. you can wash your rocks with bleach that will kill everything on them just make sure you rinse real good and let em dry out before using again.

Your main concern in my view would be the mold. gl is right get lots of fresh air moving in your room. some say not to use bleach as it leaves residue but many people use it with great success it seems. H2o2 is recommended in one book I read. Lots of things will temporarily get rid of mold but it will come back if you don't fix the cause. Believe me I lost my first grow to it. You can try 1 part 2% milk to 10 parts water as a foliage spray when lights are out. Too much milk will cause mold to. Spray every 7 days or so until you see no more sign. Don't spray if you have buds.

Thank you so much. was think it that i might have to clean the room really good but I do tha anyways and figure out where to vent it. So should I make the vent onn the bottom and a fan to suck it out at the top. Woould this be a good idea. the room is 6x10 with 10ft ceilings.

Yeah bottom in, top out seems to work best, and also get one blowing across your plants as well, give a gentle breeze and watch them sway!

Check out a product called Serenade or our sponsors SNS... I tried the milk thing and it worked to help slow it down but from what I read PM requires a few different angles of attack because it can build resistance fast and spread. It is a systematic disease so even if you rid the leaves of it, it may very well be in your roots, stems and whole plant... I know bonide makes a systematic fungicide but I've never used it... I would suggest some SNS or Serenade...if you have a very large garden, you may want to look into a sulfur burner..

keep your humidity below 50% if possible, and lots of airflow...

If your plants are too crammed together, defoliate a little and let the plants breathe better :)

Thanks will do the venting tonite and i have have did the defoliate on my plant but it seem to be the short bushy ones that have the PM and i did the milk bit and have seen any thing yet. and last night i wash the roots with H2o2 I run dwc in 5gl bucket with 4 gal of water so i PH 4gallons of water in a seperate bucket and add 30ml to the water to wash the root. Does that sound like a good ratio?

Back
Top Bottom