How long does a top dress take to start working for it?

The123321

I am planning to top dress with 1/8 cup of the dr earth flower girl dry fertilizer per plant in 3 gallon fabric pot. How long does it take for the dry fertilizer to start working on the plants? I have some deficiencies I want to work on with the plants that are on day 47 for it on there.

3 weeks for microbes to break “traditional” dry organic matter down into usable nutrients. Go liquid/soluble for immediate uptake.

Thanks. The dry amendments are water soluble slow release. Then you think it would be taken in by plants with a day or 2? The plants look like they have deficiencies I want to work on for it on there.

I would say as soon as you water the amendents in - they will begin to work. Never heard of this particular product but the key word for me was dry. Putting a dry top dress fertilizer down doesn’t really help the plant until it’s watered down to where the roots can begin to break it down.
Roots don’t break them down, the microbes do...
OPs in coco, so the chances of there being a strong microbe colony is slim to none. Traditional organic dry nutes cant/won’t be efficiently broken down in coco, so OP is using a water soluble dry nute, with mica.
It depends on how that nute line cheleted their nutes.

Thanks. I am hand watering 2 of the plants. I may give it some recharge to try to help the microbes in the coco. It is on day 51 now on there.

Out of all of your threads you have, (I’ve responded to 4 at least) I still have yet to see pictures of your plants.
:hmmmm:

I'm confused but it's kinda entertaining
Someone was saying that they are on multiple forums, asking the same goofy type questions, getting the same responses, but just keeps on going.

Ie. dry nutes in coco, someone on YouTube does it, but has had nothing but issues.

@Emilya and I went back and forth a couple weeks ago, and finally gave up.

What cracks me up is when they think they are growing organically by doing this
It took you awhile to beat it in my head.

When you finally make The decision to truly understand what it means... *poof* mind blown! Lol!

Thanks. I have posts with images. This post was not asking for people to look at plants and give me recommendations it was only asking how long a top dressing of dr earth dry fertilizer would take to start working on the plants on there.

Thanks. I have posts with images. This post was not asking for people to look at plants and give me recommendations it was only asking how long a top dressing of dr earth dry fertilizer would take to start working on the plants on there.
The water soluble part, right away. Any of it that is designed to work in a functioning organic environment, and designed to be food for massive populations of microbes and fungi, it will take a while to process in your environment and it may not happen in time.

Back
Top Bottom