How long does weed last you?

It depends on where I am, at home during the summer, I was going through a quarter of headies in four days... But down here, I've manages to make an eighth last about 5 weeks so far... peace outside

Maybe I've missed this post somewhere else, but wtf is custy/kusty?

i can do like a half eigth a day 1 bowl before school 1 or 2 after and 1 before i go to bed, if im by myself.

a half zone usually last us (me and my roommates about a day or 2).

if i get one on my own, it'll last me 2 to 3 days.

irish fox said:
i personally try to keep it at about an eighth a week.

Me too. But I usually go over. Usually Ill buy an 8th for $40 or a quarter for $70-75. Latley I havent been impressed with the weed from my friend and now that I lost my scale I dont really trust him knowing that. Hes recently been unreliable aswell.
I got "5 for 4" dime bags of some kick ass buds from this chick I met. I bought that Friday night and as of now I have like 3 bowls left. 40 bucks either way and even though Im sure I lose some in wieght, the high makes up for it.

I once bought a FAT half O and it was alll gone on sunday, and I bought it that same friday night. But if I buy a quad it last ONLY me for about a week or a little more.

depends on the bud. back home a 1/2 oz of tx dank will last me about 3 days. 1/2 oz of cali med dank will last 2 weeks easy.

I usually go through a quater of Shwag in a week.But if i have Krippy or Hydro i try to save that for special occasions like when i wake up, after breakfest, after taking my morning dump, after i get out of the shower ...etc

As long as it takes me to smoke it.

2zs last me about two weeks so ah u dot the math man

Back
Top Bottom