How long does weed last you?

Lately i've been being way to nice with my weed, smoked like half my quater in one night because I was with some friends and I just use all my weed, bought an eigth then it lasted me till tonight. I do share a lot, but hopefully when they get some they'll callme up.

sQuirly said:
i can do like a half eigth a day 1 bowl before school 1 or 2 after and 1 before i go to bed, if im by myself.[/

4 bowl 1/2 8???? how large is your bowl 4 bowl for me is like.....1 gram...and 1bol get me high :eek:

daos said:
4 bowl 1/2 8???? how large is your bowl 4 bowl for me is like.....1 gram...and 1bol get me high :eek:

When i buy a sack my dealer shows me 3 bags.. 1 with lots of small nugs 1 with a few big ones and 1 bad has 1 huge nug and maybe a small one. I usualy get the one with a few nugs and throw a nug in my grinder and smoke that 1 bowl. And yes i have a big baker bowl

i bought a 1/4 at the beginning of the month thinking it will last me the whole month. bad thing to do. i went through it in 10 days. so id force myself to make a 1/2 O last me a month...but id probably fail because i buy bigger sacs to last me longer but then i just end up smoking more. im rambling. bye.

Back
Top Bottom