How long till I can harvest?

Mattypro420

Hello everyone i have a indica plant 3 feet hight well the good news im good to grow from seed to veg into late flowering im close to 8weeks

I need to know how long till I can harvest I toke pictures with a Google play app minafineglase most of the white pistles are turning any advice on good indication it might be ready
mir_20210901_104802.jpg
mir_20210901_104724.jpg
mir_20210901_105017.jpg
mir_20210901_105000.jpg
mir_20210901_104415.jpg
mir_20210901_104433.jpg
mir_20210901_103422.jpg

Hi Matty - get your money back for the app, the pics are rubbish!
Most folk use a jeweller's loupe to see when the trichomes start to turn amber
I don't, when the pistils turn orange and the glands are swollen, a few days after that - but then I do like mine earlier than most as I'm not after couch lock, I want a heady high buzz
She is still pumping out white pistils, so you got a couple of weeks to go at least

Hi Matty - get your money back for the app, the pics are rubbish!
Most folk use a jeweller's loupe to see when the trichomes start to turn amber
I don't, when the pistils turn orange and the glands are swollen, a few days after that - but then I do like mine earlier than most as I'm not after couch lock, I want a heady high buzz
She is still pumping out white pistils, so you got a couple of weeks to go at least
Should I stop feeding it nutrients f I only possible have 2 more weeks to go

Should I stop feeding it nutrients f I only possible have 2 more weeks to go
There so many different people say flush is only for hydroponic system but few plain water at the end normally enough for soil

There so many different people say flush is only for hydroponic system but few plain water at the end normally enough for soil
Okay mines in soil should I give it one last shot of ph perfect bloom ferterlizer and then continue will only plain water for the remaining of 2 weeks

Okay mines in soil should I give it one last shot of ph perfect bloom ferterlizer and then continue will only plain water for the remaining of 2 weeks
You don't need to flush for two weeks, just the last few days is sufficient
My last chop I tried Flawless Finish 4 days then water 4 days - it's still hanging and nicely stinky but the acid test will be the end product, so I'll post on that when I know the result

You don't need to flush for two weeks, just the last few days is sufficient
My last chop I tried Flawless Finish 4 days then water 4 days - it's still hanging and nicely stinky but the acid test will be the end product, so I'll post on that when I know the result
Thank you so much for the information this is my second grow my first didn't turn out this is how far I got so far to seed veg and latebloom I'm a newbie for the finish of harvesting I thank u again for your info and advice much appreciated

You use advanced nutrients yeah? Personally I'd go all the way intill last 2 waters and run loads of water at the rite ph just do 2times the amount you normally do as washing excess salt etc away

Back
Top Bottom