How long will it last

Well, I add 1 extra step. After I burp for a month for cure, I vacuum seal them and suck out all the air from the mason jars to stop / extremely slow down all the organic processes I can before storage. I don’t like having tons sitting around, but I know ‘years’ is plenty as I do that all the time. I think the longest I’ve found a missed jar was 2.5 years, and it was a stellar smoke, tasked just like I remembered.

Hth, and good luck!

Some of my weed is over 3 years old, still gets me just as high as it did on day 1...
If you need to keep it even longer, stick the jars in the freezer.

Ideally vacuum sealed & store in cool dark place is pretty good for long term storage this can last for years.

Mmm still got a small mason jar or two from 2017 with different strains reserved for xmas & new year :yummy:

Depending on length of storage in the jars some strains may mellow a little in end medical effects this may take effect after 2 to 3 years on average but still good for kief, edibles, butters & oils etc

honestly like, picture a flower, vaccum sealed and bagged and then re vac sealed into bag #2 and then that bag 9 more times! and then into a canning mason jar, and then into a freezer! guaranteed satisfaction, i bet 100 years

" why say 100's, when it could be.......dozens(doctor evil)"

Back
Top Bottom