How Many 1000w Lights Should i Use?

love.to.burn

Hey guys ive got a room about 14Ft by 15Ft and i want to grw as many as i can how many 1000w lights shoudl i use i was thinking about 4 but is that too much i want to use the whole room

You could get by with 4 if you install rails on the ceiling. You'd probably want to split the space into separate rooms with plastic sheeting. You will want to install an a/c unit in there too.

K thanks The Lights will be Stationary and i dont want to bother with 600ws Im not worried about the heat as most of the time preping the room would be invested into exhaust So do u guys think 5 would cut it? and how about the flowering room it will be a bit bigger

I have an 8x12 room and use 2 1000w lights. I have 8 girls 2 weeks from harvest. I think 4 plants for 1 1000w is fine. I use the 1000w on veg too. Everyone thinks I have the best around and so do I. In my experience keeping it cool, like 70* is the best and even cooler at night. My buds are big and tight and loaded with trichomes, pretty they are. Good luck. Just remember more light is better and cooler temps too.

. I use 1000w for 6'X6' so i would probably use around 4000w. Holy geez your electric bill will be high and your thermal level as well

Hey guys ive got a room about 14Ft by 15Ft and i want to grw as many as i can how many 1000w lights shoudl i use i was thinking about 4 but is that too much i want to use the whole room

I have an 8' x 13' room and use 4-1kw and 2-600w lites. My utility bill runs $700 to $1200 a month. About to switch to 2-1kw lites on a light mover.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom