How many clones per mother?

BiteSizeFreak

Tried using the search feature but it became a bit monotonous.

How many clones should I be able to pull of a mother in one session? For example. If I am getting close to finishing a grow and its time to get the cloning process started how many mothers do I need for say 24 clones?

I understand that like most things involving weed its subject to several factors but I just need a reference point.

Thanks all. :smokin:

r u asking how many cuttings you can take from 1 mother plant-- at one time? to get 24 clones if its a big and healthy mother were talking indoor plants in a container, i usually
take 4--to --6 cuttings per plant thats what i do, every mother plant is different,

r u asking how many cuttings you can take from 1 mother plant-- at one time? to get 24 clones if its a big and healthy mother were talking indoor plants in a container, i usually
take 4--to --6 cuttings per plant thats what i do, every mother plant is different,

Yep, you nailed it. Thanks!

It just depends on the plant. :) When I help my friend's plants out, We always do like 3 clippings from each plant. Only because he can only grow so much at a time. Other wise, I am pretty sure he would do a lot more if he had the room! lol

12 years later... if you vegged the mother for 8 weeks in a tent how many clones could you get if you cannibalized the whole plant? I'm hoping I can grow 3 plants, pinching/topping each twice, and get 100 clones. Any idea if that is practical?

12 years later... if you vegged the mother for 8 weeks in a tent how many clones could you get if you cannibalized the whole plant? I'm hoping I can grow 3 plants, pinching/topping each twice, and get 100 clones. Any idea if that is practical?
Hey @RecklessRon hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Unfortunately everyone in this post is long gone and they probably won't answer you.
I run clones consistently.
20 -30 every month.
I rotated my mother's to give them time to recover.
But in order to get 100 clones you would have to train a huge mother.
Hard to do.
Have a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I took 24 clones off an 8 week old mother and that was just from the bottom. I could have taken 24 more. It is possible if you fim/train the mother. See my orange grove link below.

Back
Top Bottom