How many lights do I need to grow a plant?

Re: help!!!!!!!

Not to be rude. But there are 100's of possible answers. And to accurately give you that information you have a ton of questions to answer.

Best thing to do is start reading the stickies. And looking at the grow journals. From there you can find an idea that suits you. Then research some more.

By then this question as well as tons of other questions you would have had will already be answered.

There is just too many variables from price point. To stealth. To yield that need to be addressed first. And research is the best way to find out

read this Thread iv'e started. It is made for exactly your type actually. Are you looking into the possibilities regarding LED growlights? you can go with everything from a small 12w LED i mention in it, if the grow is just for kicks. Or your can go with a 90w UFO (get with multiple bands at the least i think it should be quadband at the least.) and you get plenty of smoke.
but read the thread from top to bottom or you might get a dumb deal on E-bay many have gotten just that and gotten negative toward LEDs

And best of luck to your and your coming grow :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom