How many more weeks should i flower?

cyclo1224

the top bud is about the size of a wallnut....the buds going down the plants and the ones branching out are the size of popped popcorn. my plant is 4weeks 5days into flowering. how many more weeks should i let it flower....i for sure dont wanna cut it to soon.
InDoor_4weeks_5days_into_flowering.JPG

This is the fun stage. get yourself a Jewelers Loupe 30x or more. Cheap on E-bay. Or a lighted portable pocket microscope from radio shack. Both are Awesome to look at tric's and watch them develop color. I'm jealous, I just germinated 2 little gals ( Sleestack X Skunk ).You get to harvest, I get to parent.

I got my X Skunk free from Herbie. Reviews say 70% sativa 30% indica. Supposed to be some bad azz weed..I grew White Widow prior to. Had a Mom and several sets of clone daughters.The Widow is a Nast Nasty Gal. Messed me up continually. The Skunk is not feminized so it's a crap shoot. ( more Seeds on the way however ) ;)

Yep. Go to the sponsors tab in the upper right hand of the 420 homepage. Click on it and scroll down through all the sponsors. Herbies is in there and it's a very cool place to read about potency, Flower time etc. of all the types. Plus you can order 1 seed if you want and he always throws in a couple freebies so you can sample the variety. I'm a customer for life. Takes about 10 days to get to the midwest.

Back
Top Bottom