How much longer?

Lgormley

Since i dont have a microscope (yet) just wondering how much longer you guys think my plant has left until harvest. She is on day 66 of 12/12. Im using CFLs.

Picture_019.png

Picture_018.png

Picture_021.png

Picture_020.png

Re: How much longer??

I bet you could harvest any time now. I had to harvest a couple weeks early on my last grow and it was still good as hell.

But, from what I can see, it looks like your trichomes are really cloudy. I bet if you had a microscope, you'd have several amber ones in there as well. But, those pics just aren't close enough to be able to tell anything. I am just guessing.

66 days is good.

? with respect u cant say that mate unless u have better eyes than i do. I have plants with 4 weeks left with more frost and they aint ready.

U need to get a loupe or decent magnifying glass to see for urself. CFLs arent great for flower. What does the strain u are growing recommend in flower time?

I have no idea, it was bag seed. I just recently ordered a loupe from amazon but it's not supposed to arrive for like 3 weeks

? with respect u cant say that mate unless u have better eyes than i do. I have plants with 4 weeks left with more frost and they aint ready.

U need to get a loupe or decent magnifying glass to see for urself. CFLs arent great for flower. What does the strain u are growing recommend in flower time?

With all due respect, the medicine shown in the picture could be harvested now and utilized as is. It's all a matter of how you like/need your medicine with respect to the individuals medical condition. Sure a loupe would help the individual get a grip on the amber/cloudy ratio. However, in my opinion, the ultimate test is to take a sample and see how you like it, you can tailor your harvest accordingly...

Some people don't want to wait for amber trichomes, in fact , I myself prefer clear/cloudy trichomes completely over amber trichomes. So it's up to the individual grower to decide when the time is right for him/her.

Those trichs in the first two pics look pretty damn cloudy to me. I said I was guessing. You're right, a better pic or better look is needed. But, my opinion was from the pics that were provided. As far as I can tell they area all pretty cloudy.

Get yourself a 200x USB microscope from amazon. I got one for 20 bucks. Works great and lets you look at individual trichomes .... lets you take pics too.

Back
Top Bottom