how much molasses is too much

zierf

ok so i've first read about molasses in here. The other day i was talking to the owner of the local hydro store( he's a cool guy will talk alot to you even tell you what he likes to use and not use. also when you ask him for help he tells you what works, and not try to sell you some expensive products in his store)

ok so he was telling me he has alot of guys who tell him they like to use molasses at about the 3rd or 4th week into flower or even earlier. but said to be carefull not to burn up the plants. i put 1tsp. Into 1 gal. Of RO water and the RO water had a ppm of only 15 and after i added the molasses it only went up to 80 ppm.

So i have a couple of question

1. What is the best recommended amout to use per gal.?

2. Would their be a dif. Amout in hydro vs. Soil use? would you use more with soil? would the first couple of inches of soil filter the water before it let the molasses in the water get deeper into the soil?

3. If using in soil can it be put into the same water with the nutes? or should it only be used with plaine water with no nutes?

4. Should it be put into every watering with soil? or just every other watering?

Back
Top Bottom