how much time between germination and harvest?

budznbroads

I live in New Jersey I want a very organic growing experience.
I love talking to plants, and feel that I want to give them the best plant food (organic) that I can get.

Also, the strains of marijuana that I have been getting (very high quality are just too strong, anyone know any good organic indica strains out there)

Also, Indoor VS. Outdoor
How noticable would a few plants be 40 yards into a woodline?
I live in a suburban neighborhood and the outdoor location would be in the middle of the woods... would it still be exposed to sunlight?

For indoor growing, how long between germination and harvest?

I love organics. Feed your plants a light mix of fish emulsion for sufficent nitrogen in the veg. stages of growth. I use a 3-4-0 fish emulsion, 1 tbsp. per quart to start, increasing the stregth as the plants grow. Then when you are ready to flower, after about 4 week of veg. growth, I recommend switching to my favorite organic fert. Bat guano. A high phosphorus bat guano, like 1-10-0 or higher, will give the plant the necessary high phosphorus level to bud BIG!

Also, if you didn't know, the numbers 1-10-0 represent
Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potash.

My preference is indoor. If you have the room, and it is your own to take, then I feel this is the best way. Indoors is mostly free of insects and certainly free of other animals that would otherwise ruin your harvest. About 4-5 months total depending on the strain.

:Rasta:Keep it green! :Rasta:

Any garden store will sell fish emulsion.

Back
Top Bottom