How much water do I add?

TraumatizZed

My seeds just rooted... How much water do I give my plants a day... Note I just planted them...

Since noone else have answered this i will give it a shot i am a first time grower and i grow mine outside. From te start i watered them pretty much everyday. My main principle that i use is that if it is moist then not to water it, that would be too much water if you did it that way. I just wait untill it is dry up on the dirt i water them. And ive grown very beautiful plants that are about to bud

Since noone else have answered this i will give it a shot i am a first time grower and i grow mine outside. From te start i watered them pretty much everyday. My main principle that i use is that if it is moist then not to water it, that would be too much water if you did it that way. I just wait untill it is dry up on the dirt i water them. And ive grown very beautiful plants that are about to bud
What do you mean "since noone else have answered". Moose supplied a link to a great article explaining the art of watering as a answer and it's even more accurate than your answer is. Plus...with all your ...1/2 a grow experience...let me give you a tip. You need to stick a finger down to about the 2nd knuckle into the soil and see if the soil is moist there. Not judge by how dry the surface is. Even better is for you to spend $10.00 for a moisture meter and it will tell you with great accuracy how dry your soil is.

Thanks man.. I just use the dry&wet thing.. Then I just spray them thanks man...

Back
Top Bottom