How much water

Niccolo

I have read many different opinions about watering, and I still don't knowhow much water is need it for a 18 liters pot.
420-magazine-mobile428880066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1886241942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm sure everyone is sick of my $0.02, but I'll throw it at you anyway.
There is only one correct way to water: Give it as much as it will take. Drench it. Dunk it. Soak it. Make sure it won't take another drop.
Let it drain well. Tip it to remove some of the PWT. Now leave it alone until the plant is almost ready to wilt and the pot is as light as if it was full of plain dry soil.
Depending on how dry the soil is and what it is made from, my guess is it will take about 4 liters. Maybe 5.

I am giving them 1 liter water 1 ml biothrive grow and waiting 4-5 days now I will give them 4 liter water.Next I will give them 4 liter okey but should ı add to water 4 ml biothrive grow ?another question

Also my leafs are yellow and thinking to give them Revive.Maybe I didnt give them enough water and nitruent?

I am giving them 1 liter water 1 ml biothrive grow and waiting 4-5 days now I will give them 4 liter water.Next I will give them 4 liter okey but should ı add to water 4 ml biothrive grow ?another question

Not sure. I assume the pictures are under HPS (?).
Are the plants all very pale/light colored?
How old are they?
What is the grow medium?

I am using 1000 w hps 24/0
I dont know are they pale or not but ı know they are sick.
They are auto bubba kush and 27 days old.
I'm using biothrive grow and root
420-magazine-mobile1811738988.jpg

I don't start plants in such large pots. Job #1 for a baby plant is to build its roots. It takes a long time for a plant to feel comfortable in an 18L pot. It also makes watering/feeding more tricky.

Are the bags full of potting soil, or???

I don't give babies anything for at least two-three weeks. I wait until about the 5th node where you have good 5+ fingered leaves.

It may not be a lack of nutrients, rather over-watering and/or over fertilizing.
If the pots are wet, let them dry out. Remember, the roots should be bigger than the plants. They are reaching way down into the soil. If the soil is wet, the roots get waterlogged and can't uptake water or nutrients. The top of the plant looks like it needs more, but in reality, it already has too much.

I will use advances nitruents' products these names are Revive and Pirana yesterday

Back
Top Bottom