How Soon Is Too Soon

hava smoke

Hi Ya

I have 4 super skunk (sensi seeds) under a 250 hps, they are heading for 4 weeks old and i am beginning to worry that i might not have enough space.

How tall are the likely to be by harvest?
and how soon is too soon to flower?
Its my first grow and im getting a bit impatient........
I just wanna smoke

any help would be great :peace:

Tall is about 1 feet to about 1 and a half feet. and it takes 8-10 weeks for the bud to finish and then 1-2 weeks to dry and cure.

thanls for the tips but my space is small and
ive been told that they can double in size during flowering
is that true?

How tall are your plants now? If your space is that small, with 4 wks of veg already, you may want to switch now. My plants size easily tripled in flowering in first grow under hps

you can flower whenever you want. the earliest you should flower at is 1 month, or when its one its 3rd set of true leaves. if height is an issue read up on FIMing or LST.

If you have too many plants for your space, ask a friend to help you out by taking over some of the plants.

How bout stashing two outside if you wanna keep it completely private? the others you could top once (during veg stage, like right now) and tie down any longer budding branches also if need be. You can confine/train two plants to your space I think.......good luck

:smokin: Its been a minute since you posted. Hopefully you flowered by now if you're trying to keep em under 2 ft total. If not you've got some tying down to do, no question.

I broke through a shlelf so i now have enough foom for 3 to 4 foot plants now.
I will still flower soon as all the plants are well over a foot and i want to smokes em

GO BUY AN OUNCE NOW!

If you want your girls to mature into fine women, you need to resist temptation. I've heard that buying an ounce when you start flowering helps place temptation behind you.

im growing because you cannot get any weed at the moment...
And if you can the price is far too high.
last time iu bught some i paid more for a half once than for the entire set up of my grow area, its madness

Back
Top Bottom