How to adjust my Coco A + B ratio?

Thanks that looks better. Well I’m having fun messing with it and will enter that data when I get a lull in the action just to see what it all looks like. So kind of doing it for my own cheap thrills too as well as to help you and others out hopefully down the road.

Honestly you, and growers in general, are getting totally suckered- especially when buying a full lineup of bottles like that. It is a bit like buying water with fancy labels, with a magical promise/lie.

But yes- it’s a simple free program. I’d totally urge you to try it. If this sort of thing interests you at all then it would be perfect for someone like you with all these bottles. Easy to learn with just a couple little things that are confusing at first but we can hold your hand through it no problem. You just have to spend maybe half an hour to get it figured. No phone app though it needs a PC. Skybound is the guy that turned me on to it and he started a tutorial thread on it here. Making Your Own Nutrient Concentrates

Ok i entered those bottles including the Calmax, the info for which I found online.
It looks like part of your feeding chart is missing. I’m assuming there is meant to be a column on the left side that numbers the timeline by weeks? As it is now I still don’t know what amounts you’re currently feeding.
But once I know that I can spin the dials on everything and see what comes up. :thumb:

Wicked man thanks, i have some epsom salts here now too. Ignore the Veg Ignitor collum but its basically been this or close too. This is a pic of recommended for 1 litre res. i usually do it fora 10 litre and then treat it as 7-8 litres so i'm not at full strength if that makes sense.

Attachments

• hmmmmm.png
    hmmmmm.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 189
Wicked man thanks, i have some epsom salts here now too. Ignore the Veg Ignitor collum but its basically been this or close too. This is a pic of recommended for 1 litre res. i usually do it fora 10 litre and then treat it as 7-8 litres so i'm not at full strength if that makes sense.

:hmmmm:
Ok so just to be clear - where it says
‘X ml per litre’
you are multiplying ‘X’ 7 or 8 times - then adding that to ten litres of water?

So if ‘X’ is 2ml - you’re using 14-16 ml in ten litres of water to make a 70 -80% strength solution- correct?

For now I’m just going to calculate full strength and see what I get. A bunch of these bottles are pretty much just water anyway.

For example your one litre bottle of Fool-life
contains 6ml of P (phosphorus), and 4 ml of humic acid. That exact stuff can be be bought for a teeny fraction of the cost and mixed with water to get the same thing.

I know, like many people, I often feel a bit confused when I look at the ingredients on the back and think ‘Well this bottle has almost exactly what’s in the other bottles... but an even smaller amount,.. But, it’s says ‘Nuclear Bud Accelerator!’ on the front label- so it just has to be good, right?’ Sadly no, it’s just the same ol fertilizer mixed with water and advertising.

I’ve been mixing and matching all your different bottles and it’s basically playing wack-a-mole with the NPK levels. Difficult to get good levels.

For now I’ll just post what I get with the mix from your feeding schedule. It’s not too bad actually- though most of the bottles aren’t needed- aren’t really affecting the mix because they’re so watery, and just contain smaller amounts of what the other bottles contain.

I calculated the recommended amounts for ‘week four’- and set the targets to my Mid Bloom ideal.
I didnt enter an amount for ‘flavour saviour’ since its not on the schedule. It’s the one that has most of your micronutrients. Unfortunately it’s got a lot of N too. Let me know how much you’re using and I’ll toss it in the mix.

That's wicked man appreciate it going to give them a batch tonight and see how we go! tried to have a play around with the programme but i was super smoked out at the time and it was just not a happening thing haha. So i just convert gram to ml and i'm away correct?
Flavour saviour has been used in the same ammount as the bud burst/crystalic(2m-2.5m PL) except the schedule said week 1 thru to 8 of flower so it's been used every feeding :(

To my understanding, having entered the density (volume vs weight) I’ve already converted grams to ml.

- So where it says grams just use that as ml.

I’ll add the Flav/Sav to the mix then and see how that looks.
Are you using the crystalline as well? I don’t have any info for that.

So sorry thought i had put that up too turns out i'd put up root nectar twiced and deleted one without replacing it i'll just snap some of the crystalic now and post them up . also have epsom salts if the calmag isn't needed.

Got that.
Ok here is what you are feeding your plants- at the amounts I’ve listed. Calculated in ml/litre.
Where it says ‘g’ use ml.

It not that bad really, other than the N which is through the roof.
P is also too high but before I got HB I was also in the same boat- plants weren’t totally happy with the high P but they were pretty good.
That high N will definitely cause isssues though.

Some of these bottles are just wasted money- or may have their place at times- but aren’t necessary. You only need to read the labels to see what’s up.
Honestly - the whole idea of running ten bottles is totally crazy- unless you’re selling the stuff of course.
The Crystalic as I noted under ‘formula’ is just 10% molasses and meant to help soil microbes which I doubt you have in your medium. Has some trace nutrients and might be good if you were brewing beneficial teas, but molasses is no doubt cheaper when it’s bottled the regular way ;)

I can piss around with these levels more - but I can see it would benefit you hugely to run HB yourself and you’d have much greater control over things. Seriously it will be like taking the blindfold off.

If you tell me the exact chemical name of your Epsom salts I can factor that in. There are a couple variations I think. Mine is magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.

I see the listed Mn (manganese) level is super high. Maybe I entered the info wrong cause that seems off... I’ll check though.
Thanks man this is a huge help for me and it's no 2 seconds job. I'm happy with my plants man the veg growth is insane faster then most i see ect it's literally just the N that i have issues with always seem to be on the darkjer side or border line clawing. My epsom salt just sais "magnesium sulphate"

Honestly the numbers you have put above are very similar to what i've been giving them but the .5 full life will bring the N down. Do i run the Pk heavy every feed now that this schedule is adjusted to suit? I also do buy two forms of michryzhael fungi one in the granual form for transplanting and one as a powder feed form.

EDIT. Ok yes I went over everything and had accidentally entered the Calmax magnesium level in the Mn box. Everything else looks correct though.

Ok so last time this is how it looks having corrected the Calmax data. It bumps the Mg up by 10ppm and corrects the Mn to a more sane level.

I'm going to run this solution through to 20% waste tonight on 50% of my girls and compare man but the numbers look good to me need to get a bit deeper into this stuff myself stop wasting money on pointless bottles or overpriced stuff. Thanks brother!

Honestly the numbers you have put above are very similar to what i've been giving them but the .5 full life will bring the N down.

NO wait! :) This is just the schedule you posted - which you told me you are feeding them now. I have not tried to make any adjustments yet.
This just gives you an idea what you are giving them and shows why you’re having N issues.

The .5 fulllife is just what it says on the schedule you gave me so I entered it as such.

Rainy day but I have to run off and do some other stuff now.

Ahhhh i see man no wucken furries so this is what i have been giving them. P and k are quite high i see. So would i more then likely mess it up trying to remove a bit of N looking at the bottles or should i just learn to use the app.

Back
Top Bottom