How to dry when other plants are in flowering phase

Indoors in order to dry crop while tents full of plants I use a plastic tote fairly large with a hole in either end near the bottom. Then i run coat hangers lengthwise across the top to hang buds on. I run it directly onto one of my tent air inlets and let the negative pressure in the tent draw air thru the tote drying the buds. Easy to pop lid off to check them easy to increase or decrease air flow and all odour goes into tent and thru carbon filter before exiting. Works great!
Happy420!!
:yahoo:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Indoors in order to dry crop while tents full of plants I use a plastic tote fairly large with a hole in either end near the bottom. Then i run coat hangers lengthwise across the top to hang buds on. I run it directly onto one of my tent air inlets and let the negative pressure in the tent draw air thru the tote drying the buds. Easy to pop lid off to check them easy to increase or decrease air flow and all odour goes into tent and thru carbon filter before exiting. Works great!
Happy420!!
:yahoo:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I see there's two holeson the side, what are they for?

I see there's two holeson the side, what are they for?
Increased air flow I block them depending on the stage of drying when its fresh I leave all open when almost dry I start to restrict flow a bit.

Increased air flow I block them depending on the stage of drying when its fresh I leave all open when almost dry I start to restrict flow a bit.

I think im going to follow your method for drying. So i plan to have two hole on each of the end side. Then i'll attach an odor and pet filter and using 2x 5v usb computer fan.. my challenge is getting the cold air, i'm using a portable AC with some enclosure equipped with a 4inch ducting into the tent by using a fan .

Can i use a split from the 4 inch ducting to the box ? The fan is 220CFM . If i were to use the 4 inch fan to push into the small box , should i also use my 6 inch fan to get the air out ?? or is there any where i can suck the cold air from the tent?

I’ll elaborate later gotta get to work now.
:cough:
First off I'd like to say hi jaynewbe and i don't want to afend anyone but come on guys I've dried it out in the oven,paper bag in the sun,hairdryer,in an old tin shed,once I just put in a box in the boot of my car next to a can of petrol to stop the smell two weeks to dry half pound and before anyone gets there back up this was in the 70's and 80's and we didn't care what it tasted like we didn't cure it or slow dry it in the dark for months and decarbing wasn't heard of and it was all grown outside you had good pot or bad plus a lot of hash and Buddha was around and that was the good shit so what I'm trying to say is at 61 years old and been smoking the devil's cabbage since I was 15 there's been a lot of changes over the years but not the one change I've wanted for 46years to see it legalised in Australia everything else has advanced huge leaps and bounds some of you guys are like scientists and now what it can do Medically (some exaggerating) in my opinion,people have been self medicating with it for hundreds of years so why are the pinhead legislators so ₩¥£% up anyway thats my spin on things. See i wasn't having a go at you younger tokers but lets be honest if you want a smoke your gunna dry it anyway you can

I forgot about this post I ended up chatting in more detail with jaynewbie in private message. If anyone’s interested I can post pics of my drying system it works well and doesn’t require emptying tent or making a stink.
Happy420 to All
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom