How to dry when other plants are in flowering phase

@TurboBucket , i've got bad news.. after removing the inline carbon filter, the temperature increase to 26 and now i'm having super positive air pressure in the tent. I even turn off my inline fan , same results

In the grow tent,

i'm trying to make it stealthy because previously when i directly pull , bypasser can see the ducting through my window . Hence that's why i built like this

I guess i should equip it back?

damn, many months back i stumbled upon a thread here where he made a "false window" where from outside it looked like a window with a curtain in it, but it was actually just a box rigged up that way with the vent going into the box. i can't find it now but if i do i'll link it.

@TurboBucket , i've got bad news.. after removing the inline carbon filter, the temperature increase to 26 and now i'm having super positive air pressure in the tent. I even turn off my inline fan , same results

How are you expecting the tents to stay cooler than the air your pulling into the tents?

damn, many months back i stumbled upon a thread here where he made a "false window" where from outside it looked like a window with a curtain in it, but it was actually just a box rigged up that way with the vent going into the box. i can't find it now but if i do i'll link it.

Should i reduce my outgoing intake ducting from 10 meter to something less?

Should i reduce my outgoing intake ducting from 10 meter to something less?

here's a video i found that will give you the idea that you need to vent out the window. that will solve everything and should be the goal imho.

you could vent the ac and your tent out of something like that. the post i saw he made it look like a curtain and had a back light in there and everything it was great.

you could vent the ac and your tent out of something like that. the post i saw he made it look like a curtain and had a back light in there and everything it was great.

I had an issue once, the long ducting is actually 4 inch when i use a Y extender with the AC hose (6 inch, the ac stops) to combine it into one ducting to go out . Not sure why

I had an issue once, the long ducting is actually 4 inch when i use a Y extender with the AC hose (6 inch, the ac stops) to combine it into one ducting to go out . Not sure why
it might be because the tent fan is pushing harder than the ac exhaust and it's getting backed up.

Where is the positive air pressure coming from?

Portable AC , high fan i configured it , with the inline fan turn off.
I'm planning to shorten the exhaust duct to shorter should i combine it with the AC exhaust because you mentioned condenser temps ? Any workaround?

it might be because the tent fan is pushing harder than the ac exhaust and it's getting backed up.

Actually it's the other way around :theband:

@Remystemple @TurboBucket , can i try like this, i have too much of 4 inch ducting, i can reduce the exhaust fan ducting and shorten it from 10m to 3m , the remaining i can create one more ducting to the window using a reducer with the aircond exhaust?
yeah for sure. less ducting is better. also try keep as much of the ducting as high as you can. i had a tube running down to the floor and back up to the vent hole. when i cut the tube so that it went straight to the hole rather than down to the floor first it helped a good amount.

I also think @Bud is probably with the best answer with the paper bags. you'll also get a really nice tight bud from drying it that way.

yeah for sure. less ducting is better. also try keep as much of the ducting as high as you can. i had a tube running down to the floor and back up to the vent hole. when i cut the tube so that it went straight to the hole rather than down to the floor first it helped a good amount.

I also think @Bud is probably with the best answer with the paper bags. you'll also get a really nice tight bud from drying it that way.

I'll try with paper bag for now, i have to run to the hardware shop to get some ducting tape.. i'm out of it. Now my intake ducting is open and i fear bug infestation.. Should i use panty hose and shove it around the intake ducting?

I've already done it, but i see same temperature, shorten the exhaust ducting and moved the exhaust for the ac to the window under the window like this

Temp @ 26 and RH 53%

20191130_171435.jpg

Just use the AC to cool the room and open as many vents on the lowest part of the tent as required to get the temperature desired. You have way to many restrictions with airflow in you current and future planned setups. Depending on outside air temperature you may want to repurpose a fan to just bring in fresh air into the room from the outside.

Just use the AC to cool the room and open as many vents on the lowest part of the tent as required to get the temperature desired. You have way to many restrictions with airflow in you current and future planned setups. Depending on outside air temperature you may want to repurpose a fan to just bring in fresh air into the room from the outside.

I just open one of my window to let the air come in, my country temperature is around 30 degree celcius

Back
Top Bottom