How to keep it Fresh

Masterkush

Hello everyone needs some help/advise.

My doctor just gave me the OK for medical marijuana use for my inflamation. Now am going to a Dispensary this week and buying me a 1/2 ounce. Need some help/advise on how to keep it fresh? I've heard of the Jar procedure and the freezer aswell. Can someone tell me witch type of Jar I need or how cold it should be maintained in the freezer. Also if anyone else has a different method of keeping it fresh I appreciate your help.

- MasterKush

Mason/Canning Jars work really good. I have never been fortunate enough to by from a dispensary, but I assume that it is thoroughly dried, if not cured all the way. As long as it is dry, put it in your jar, opening daily to change the air, and keep it in a cool, dry place, and it will last for a long time. If you notice condensation collecting inside the jar, dump the nugs out and let them dry in the dark somewhere for a day or two and then put them back in the jar. I don't like the freezer personally, but know people who do it that way all the time. I think it screws with the taste personally.

But, if you are getting a 1/2, long term storage shouldn't be a major concern.:Rasta:

Thanks for the advice aero420 I just got my 1/2 ounce today and am totally happy!! I just got the "Great Ape" buds and it looks BOMB... I took 2 tokes and that was it!!!! I've always been used to regular KUSH.. but this is incredible!
Am gonna try the Jar and see how it goes. Thanks again

Grape Ape or Great Ape?

I think you mean Grape Ape, and yes, I am a big fan too

sweet.

Back
Top Bottom