How to tell when flowering cycle is done?

doublejointed

how do i know when the plants are ready to harvest ? one of my plants is 20 days into her flowering cycle. according to the Fox Farm feeding schedule i should go another 6 weeks. but i didn't start with the FF until week 9, which puts me 5 weeks ahead of their schedule(they say to start feeding open sesame at week 4, i started week 9)...any ideas ???
DSCN11973.JPG

Re: hot to tell when flowering cycle is done ?

looks like a sativa strain. witch can take a good amount of time to finnish. when the pistals begain to shrink tite to your bud you are close. a average sativa can take 10 weeks of flower minimum and the pistal should start to change colors pending on the strain. also you will want to check your trichomes for cloudiness with a microscope,jewlers loop or a magnifing glass. look in the faqs for trichomes 101 link that will explain more. oh yeah when she gets close you should see false seed pods.think you got a few more weeks tho. imo:peace:

thanks fish and puff...sorry about the typo, the question should be how to tell when flowering cycle is done...not hot, it was too early in the morn for typing...lol

thanks fish and puff...sorry about the typo, the question should be how to tell when flowering cycle is done...not hot, it was too early in the morn for typing...lol

thats ok I weould be lucky to spell 50% of my wopds rite:biglaugh:

Re: hot to tell when flowering cycle is done?

Got that typo fixed for you, so all is good :)

Peace:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom