how to ,with clearex

grannyT

Hi guys, hope all is growing good with you. This is what I have done to my nute burnt plant. I gave her 2 gallons of distilled water 2 days ago...she still is so burned . Today I received the clearex that I ordered... so my question is ,,,I have heard to flush you give 3 times the size of the container ..... I have her in a 3 gallon container so I will pour 9 gallons of distilled water...do I put clearex in the first gallon I pour in or the last gallon ????? AND do I pour it in gently or gulp it in...hope I worded that right. Do I pour half and wait for a few minutes then put the rest in ???? And I need to check the ph in the gallon that has the clearex??. Thank you much for any replies and advice..grannyT

You need to pH adjust all the water that you flush with. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. You want to pour the pH adjusted water through the medium and saturate it well so the water drains through it. I would use the Clearex in the first 2 gallons of water you flush with. When I flush my plants I use a plastic milk crate to set the pot on in the bathtub so the water can drain through the medium.

im not sure if it flushes salt from the soil cause I use it for my hydro flush on my last week of bloom
doesn't flush the water flushes the plant

Clearex is basically just overpriced water with some sugar in it. It works great, but so does plain water or plain water and molasses.

I agree with the above statement that for the reasons you want to flush, plain/distilled water is best. Clearex would be best used as an additive during your final flush. This means you would water like you normally do, but you would add the clearex, no nutes.

In short,

Flush for nute burn or lock-out=flood the pots with water 3x whatever gallons.
Final flush=water like normal with no nute the last week before the chop.

Back
Top Bottom