Question about clearexing vegging plants? ADDED PHOTOS

djkurisu1

Hey all, was just wondering, I am using GH and PHing at 5.8, my question is my run off is 6.9-7.0 testing straight after feeding. The plants have been in 6 x 6 cubes for 2 weeks. Should i clearex to reduce ph or is this normal. thanks for any input and i appreciate it much. will post pics soon on the babies and document the growth for all to see. I have jack and OG purple Kush in there atm. =)

WP_002520.jpg
WP_002519.jpg
WP_002522.jpg
WP_002521.jpg
WP_002523.jpg

WOW Is that algae? I have never used rockwool blocks but maybe if you block the light the algae will not grow on the top? In soil dolomite lime will solve your pH problems, add 1.4 cup per gallon of soil.

When I had root rot problems I could not keep my pH down, could be part of your problem here.

yeah a bit of algae, that is typical though. they were small when i placed them in there. never saw it do anything negative for any of my other friends grows or the 1 run i did few years ago. anyone have any super negative feedback about it let me know. dont want to do anything stupid, but atm i have no concerns about it happening.

yeah a bit of algae, that is typical though. they were small when i placed them in there. never saw it do anything negative for any of my other friends grows or the 1 run i did few years ago. anyone have any super negative feedback about it let me know. dont want to do anything stupid, but atm i have no concerns about it happening. also the roots are healthy and white as can be, cant wait to plug them in the slabs and watch the tops take off. few weeks now and off to the races.... =)

Very strange. I would expect if you had salt buildup for the pH to drop. I would try flushing 3-6 plants and see if you have recovery.

Maybe some hygrozyme or DM Zone will kill your algae. I would try to find something to block light from the tops and that will starve it out.

cut the top layer off the grodan and it is back to reg color, gonna watch it for a few days w the new covers i made. hopefully see some kind of change in next few days. they should be exploding. all the bottoms of the plants have nice root structures and hoping to get them in the slabs in the next few weeks. will keep everyone posted w pics as they come along. =)

Back
Top Bottom