Flushing before harvest - newbie

ladygreen22

I just flushed my 6 plants 2 days ago, and now they can't stand up on their own and I'm afraid to move them to flush again, one of the stems with the biggest buds has bent at a 90 degree angle, but is not broken. My harvest is in 15 days. I was thinking about going and getting some clearex so I won't have to move them along with getting some kind of netting.
I'm a newbie, so yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Is that wrong? I have no idea what to do. Do I just flush it once? I move them because they are in a closet and I put them in the tub and ran ph'd water through each one. I would love any advice, I need help so bad.

Flushing means feeding them only water and watering roughly 2-3 times the amount of soil.

You want to do it every 3 days or so.

During this time you do not give any nutes of any kind. just plain water giving at least 3 times the container size.

You typically want to flush starting 10-7 days prior to harvest. At least thats a general guideline from what many feel.

Awesome, thank you sooooo much, I'm just kinda figuring it out as I go. I was gonna feed it some blackstrap molasses… how do you feel about that stuff?

You should probably add some support to the heavier buds. If you are within 2 weeks of harvest, they will gain an amazing amount of weight in a very short amount of time and you risk snapping a stem. Mono fishing line works great and is easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom