Howdy folks

angrc10

Man, I don't know how I went so long without seeing this website ...

I've been enjoying weed for a long time (since my tour in RVN). Over the years have tried a few guerrilla grows using bag seed. Some made it. Most didn't. My home state is Colorado.

Decided to start growing indoors after they legalized it here a couple years ago. I grow autos only, and usually one plant at a time. Presently, I have a 36"x36"x76" tent, 100% LED lighting (cheap 300W GalaxyHydro, supplemented with cheap 4W LED grow bulbs at the four corners), grow in Ocean Forrest soil, with a combo of FF and AN nutes, and have a red neck Co2 setup. I've had some success and some duds in the past couple years, but for the most part, I usually grow stoney bud ("stoney" being relative to my tastes).

I've posted a pic in the auto thread over in the gallery. She was my first auto. A Betty Boo. Here's another of her. I'll add more pics of my other grows to my gallery as I have time, and inclination.

Betty_Boo.png

I'll do a journal for my next grow ... Currently have a Northern Light Blue Auto (Delicious Seeds) in the last couple weeks and getting close to harvest ... I'm thinking of starting another Thunder Bloody Mary (Samsara) in early December.

That was one of the reasons I joined the site. To let others see what I'm doing, and discuss the pros and cons :Namaste:

I'll do a journal for my next grow ... Currently have a Northern Light Blue Auto (Delicious Seeds) in the last couple weeks and getting close to harvest ... I'm thinking of starting another Thunder Bloody Mary (Samsara) in early December.

That was one of the reasons I joined the site. To let others see what I'm doing, and discuss the pros and cons :Namaste:

Welcome,
I will attest that you do not have to start your grow journal from the very beginning, I started mine when I was about to flip them and very glad I did. I enjoy the comments and tips people have to offer. Go for it!

Thank you for leading the way by the way, Oregon here and we jumped on the band wagon with you guys/gals

Thanks to all who responded ...

Yeah, I've got a box of Co2 cartridges in the garage. I seriously thought of using them in some kind of timed release, but didn't want to strain my brain in designing and building some contraption that would probably end up costing me more than I intended, and never work anyway. So, figured it was easier to just mix up a couple jars of baker's yeast and sugar. I deliver it to the plant via a tube that is attached to a fan that blows onto the plant. Works pretty good, actually. Just change the jars out once a week, and only use it during veg anyway. I'll post pictures when I start my grow log for my next grow.

Thanks to all who responded ...

Yeah, I've got a box of Co2 cartridges in the garage. I seriously thought of using them in some kind of timed release, but didn't want to strain my brain in designing and building some contraption that would probably end up costing me more than I intended, and never work anyway. So, figured it was easier to just mix up a couple jars of baker's yeast and sugar. I deliver it to the plant via a tube that is attached to a fan that blows onto the plant. Works pretty good, actually. Just change the jars out once a week, and only use it during veg anyway. I'll post pictures when I start my grow log for my next grow.

I had the box of Co2 cartridges and the gun, so they became history....lol

can't wait to see the pics...

Back
Top Bottom