Howdy y'all - First time grower

Quiet305

Hey everyone just as all us newbies say i want to first thank this community for being around and also for all the valuable information i have been fortunate to learn from the many post i have read. Make it short and simple as the title says i am a new grower no experience whatsoever, and i am in the process of setting up my garden in my closet and will be putting a very detailed journal together for all to give any and all feedback. i wanna do things right and do not believe in taking shortcuts when it comes to this. i plan on doing auto for my first grow so if anybody can direct me to any good start to finish journals with auto's please direct me to it. once again any and all feedback is very much appreciated and thanks again for being around.

Welcome to the wacky world of weed growing in closets, basements, old trailers and etc.! If you start with good equipment sized right for your grow, you have already got off to a good start! Auto flowering auto fem plants are a great way to go in smaller grows in particular! They also are automatic! They do what they are bred to do and go straight to flowering ignoring little mistakes of time and light. Good choice for a first grow! Study a few grow journals and decide for yourself what suits you and your situation. I like the Organic soil mix and organic supplements method in 3 Gallon "felt" type grow bags. Provide good air circulation and cooling for lights as recommended. If you may have people coming nearby on your property install a good filter! I vent mine(filtered) out the top backside of my house even though I live on 6 acres and seldom have visitors of any kind! Previously, I vented to the under house crawl space, with less success! Get a cheap mechanical light timer with the pull/push pins if you want to avoid losing the lights for hours when a brief power failure occurs! The fancy digital timers don't always reset themselves after the power is restored, leaving your system down possibly for hours when you are away! Do not tell anyone about or show anyone your closet except your wife if you must! I saw a journal recently on First Northern Lights Organic Grow here at 420 mag. Enjoy your plants they will give back your nurturing with pleasant moments of relaxation and peace!

Back
Top Bottom