Howzit I need advice

AKA Speedy

420 Member
I have a 25 liter bucket that i have 3 littel plants in but i do have them for about 4 months now the smallest one is about 500mm tall and is already making buds why does my plant stay small at around 8 in the morning in put them on the balcony they in the sun all day untill about 4 in the afternoon then they are been put inside my room for the night am i doing something wrong or why do they stay small

Looks like they are in shade to me

They need light, like real lite, 13+ hrs a day. 8 hrs dosent do it at all.

Move them in the sun, or grow inside

Plus yer stunting them by growing 3 in a bucket. They each need their own home

Read
Read
read

And read some more about growing. They look pretty healthy but that's about as big as they will get in those conditions

What strain are they and are they photo or auto? At 4 months with those buds I'd assume photo's. In flower they need 12 hours of light and 12 hours of complete darkness. I'm pretty new to growing but it looks like the quality of light is lacking and therefore the buds are not bulking.

Theyre already into flower so they wont grow taller. It could be genetics, amount of light and strength, nutrients or pests (I noticed the lower leaves).

Read
Read
read

And read some more about growing. They look pretty healthy but that's about as big as they will get in those conditions
Can i go and plant them out now so they are alone in one bucket. Is it worth it in spending the time on these plants or should i start from scratch

What strain are they and are they photo or auto? At 4 months with those buds I'd assume photo's. In flower they need 12 hours of light and 12 hours of complete darkness. I'm pretty new to growing but it looks like the quality of light is lacking and therefore the buds are not bulking.

Theyre already into flower so they wont grow taller. It could be genetics, amount of light and strength, nutrients or pests (I noticed the lower leaves).
Will it be worth it to carry on growing them or what should i do plant them out its my very fist time grow

There are great threads here on growing, read as much as u can, then start a grow Journal when yer ready next grow

Outside can be a challenge, but cheaper to grow

Indoors is much easier to control, but costs more with lights, tent and such

Can u grow inside? If so what's yer budget and the country yer in

Also, on those bottom leaves, is something eating your plants?

There are great threads here on growing, read as much as u can, then start a grow Journal when yer ready next grow

Outside can be a challenge, but cheaper to grow

Indoors is much easier to control, but costs more with lights, tent and such

Can u grow inside? If so what's yer budget and the country yer in
I'm in south Africa and yes i can grow indoors and i will spen about R2000 RSA money to get a tent must a be a specific tent or can i get one that will fit the space i have amd what type of lights will be the best to start with

Honestly it depends on what u can get

A tent isn't needed,but you need ZERO light when they are in flower, so keep that in mind

Plus the size of the area, amd number of plants influence the light or number of lights

Mars Hydro
Viperspectra
Couple good inexpensive lights, both are sponsors here and have discounts

HPS is good if you have height and no heat issues

QB lights are about the best right now, but a bit spendier unless you diy it yerself

Read
Read
read

And they not in tje sade i took them outside to take the photos but they get about 7 to 8 hours of sun a day and then they stand inside my room and only get water every 2 or 3 day in the mornings

Honestly it depends on what u can get

A tent isn't needed,but you need ZERO light when they are in flower, so keep that in mind

Plus the size of the area, amd number of plants influence the light or number of lights

Mars Hydro
Viperspectra
Couple good inexpensive lights, both are sponsors here and have discounts

HPS is good if you have height and no heat issues

QB lights are about the best right now, but a bit spendier unless you diy it yerself
Okay then im not going to get a tent amd ill be doing everything DIY thanks so much for all the advice it helps alot thanks..

Happy days

Yeah, I can recommend Viperspectra. I started with a 1200 series in a 4x4 tent. After my first complete grow, I like it so much, I bought another one, and then put two of them in a 4x8 tent, which is what I am running in there now for my Tangie grow. Can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom