HPS can cause cancer!

SAMOEL1

OMG I HEARD THAT HPS LIGHT CAN COUSE CANCER WHEN YOU EXPOSE WITH THEM IN THE LONG TIME
I MEANT I bought A 400W HPS LIGHT ANd I PUT IT IN MY ROOM AND I evERY NIGHT SLEEP AT MY ROOM .DURING AT DAYLIGHt I EVEN USE MY ROOM .IS IT DANGROUS ? who knows .thanks in advance:Namaste:

I dont see how the sulfur or mercury can leak outside the bulb unless its broken, but who knows, im curious to see what other people think.

If your talking about skin cancer, it's probably a possibility if you expose yourself long enough to them. I'm not sure what type of bulbs tanning beds use, but they can give you cancer as well

If your talking about skin cancer, it's probably a possibility if you expose yourself long enough to them. I'm not sure what type of bulbs tanning beds use, but they can give you cancer as well
Most if any UVA or UVB won't make it past the outer envelope enclosing the arc tube.
MH lamps create more UVA and UVB than hps but still unless the outer envelope is quartz or at least without UV shielding of some kind there won't be much UV involved.

OMG I read that on another cannabis site.
i think The HPS can cause skin cancer if you expose directly front it (for long Time)
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom