HTGSupply 400 watt HPS - 120$ too good to be true?

I'm seen them, actually have been to one of the retail locations. They look pretty good, my buddy as 2 I believe and he hasn't said anything is wrong with them. Check the 1000W HPS for $240, even better deal if you got the room. But it's definately worth making the trip to the retail, IMO.

Guess I should've tried searching the forums before I posted my question about this same company earlier tonight. Stoner Moment. I'm looking at the 400w HPS/MH kit for $160, hope to get to the storeroom next weekend. The holidays are coming early this year!

You guys know that thru live.com you get 25% back if you pay with paypal. It brings up a coin with a link to eBay.

:bong:

htg rocks the lights are great and if you have it shipped they do a fast and secure no clues job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are also a sponsor of this hear website. ive found for the most part our good pals at the site dont have shitty sponsors. thanks have a great freaking turky day... im off to attempt to make the first turkey carcass bong.

Pics of the turkey carcass bong, please? :)

Back
Top Bottom