Hullo Jackie from Australia here

jacleomum

420 Member
I am in a bit of a dilemma. I have done a little bit of growing before outdoors. I ordered some Afgan Mass Auto seeds they are supposedly feminized. One is in full flower sticky stinky and lots of resin but if my eyes are correct this is a male? Can someone advise me because I do not want my female plants fertilized! I am very unhappy. Sorry about the quality of my pictures its nearly dark and I am no photographer!

Attachments

• cannabismale4.JPG
    cannabismale4.JPG
    538.5 KB · Views: 40
  • cannabismale3.jpg
    cannabismale3.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 43
I don't know I have never seen a male plant that smelly and resinous. Tricomes are still clear but it is sticky and smelly however I don't usually allow a male to live as long as this one. I will stay cool it is away from the females and try to get better pictures in the morning.

I had a second look at your first pic. Looks female. Take another pic to confirm however.

If they are both sticky, they are female. Males dont get sticky (or very minorly) :) The produce their flowers and pollinate.

Ill have a look when your new pic is posted! :)

Next step is to watch for those darn nanners in the flower. Its a weird growth. That would indicate if its a hermi.

Back
Top Bottom