Is this a male

jacleomum

420 Member
can someone tell me is my lovely stinky sticky flowering plant a male?? It is a afgan mass auto feminized????

Attachments

• cannabismale1.jpg
    cannabismale1.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 52
  • cannabismale3.jpg
    cannabismale3.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 49
  • cannabismale4.JPG
    cannabismale4.JPG
    538.5 KB · Views: 49
no its been outdoors since the beginning. I bought them from seedsman and paid for feminized so I didn't even think about a male. It is extremely resinous and very smelly. I just don't want the damn thing to pollinate the females I have growing I am devestated.

no its been outdoors since the beginning. I bought them from seedsman and paid for feminized so I didn't even think about a male. It is extremely resinous and very smelly. I just don't want the damn thing to pollinate the females I have growing I am devestated.

Can you get a better pic of the suspected male part? I want to make sure it's really a "nanner" (pollen sac) and not a calyx, before I give you wrong info. If there's a hair/pistils coming out, it's likely a calyx (female part). If it looks like a batch of bananas, it's likely a pollen sac.

Definately female parts showing there,, harvest in forty two days,, cheers

Yes. Cbick parts. Lotto folks see them calyxs by the branch branches and think they are male oarts. But they learn very quickly.

glad that its probably a girl here are pics in daylight. In a rush to get to work now my hands stink!

Attachments

• canna1.jpg
    canna1.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 36
  • canna2.JPG
    canna2.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 34
  • canna3.JPG
    canna3.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 40
Yes. Cbick parts. Lotto folks see them calyxs by the branch branches and think they are male oarts. But they learn very quickly.

I understand, which is why I posted this earlier:

Can you get a better pic of the suspected male part? I want to make sure it's really a "nanner" (pollen sac) and not a calyx, before I give you wrong info. If there's a hair/pistils coming out, it's likely a calyx (female part). If it looks like a batch of bananas, it's likely a pollen sac.

I just couldn't tell from the pic if it was a Calyx or nanner.

glad that its probably a girl here are pics in daylight. In a rush to get to work now my hands stink!

However, from those pics, they are clearly calyxes. I can see the hairs coming out! FEMALE! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom