Is this male?

Treeibus

I put this plant in the ground on 4/20/20. and it seems to be showing male parts .... I need to know for sure if it is male because I have 12 other females planted right next to this one ... I have kept this plant in quarantine since yesterday under a clear plastic tote ... Can anyone tell if this looks male ?
20200526_170649.jpg
20200526_170750.jpg
20200526_170838.jpg
20200526_171046.jpg

Hmm might be a male.... Was it out growing the other plants when you first planted them, cause males tend to grow bigger and faster and mature earlier than female pot plants. Also I have noticed when the spurs of the plant are sticking strait out it usually is a male and when the spurs are crossing it tends to be a female and kinda looks like a vaja lol

Hmm might be a male.... Was it out growing the other plants when you first planted them, cause males tend to grow bigger and faster and mature earlier than female pot plants. Also I have noticed when the spurs of the plant are sticking strait out it usually is a male and when the spurs are crossing it tends to be a female and kinda looks like a vaja lol
Can't really use the how they grow method as they are not the same exact genetics.

Or as @InTheShed has done. If you have a crock pot and some coconut oil. Toss the leaves and stems in and simmer for 12 hours strain out plant and voila topical coconut oil.
Not sure if that’s the full process. But just what I think I recall from memory. He has a thread somewhere on the topic I believe. There’s even a root salve you can make similar process 12 hours in crock strain and bam some good pain creme for cuts, bug bites, burns, and arthritis?
Planing on trying this out sometime. I like the idea of using the plant instead of tossing it lol

Back
Top Bottom